Jehovah's Witnesses - Are they loving?

by brotherdan 81 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah, but if you can turn "non-loving" because of a disagreement, where you really "loving" to begin with?

Good question. I would have to say no.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    But I'd never talk to another human being and say "You are going to die and it'll be forever".

It's character speak; villainous talk, nothing more.

He probably cries himself to sleep often.

-Sab

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Well... you shouldn't have this time either.

Most of us know how delusional JD is, we see it in his posts, but if you were to post a private message, you shoudl have asked him if it was ok before you did it.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I didn't say it was a private message.

Also that doesn't make much sense. We all talk about private conversation we have with others. The elders manual was a "private" correspondance with the elders and was not to be seen by anyone else. But it was important to expose the Watchtower.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I didn't say it was a private message.

lolwut?

-Sab

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

If it wasn't a PM, fine, but I thought that is what you implied.

• leavingwt
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Jehovah's Witnesses - Are they loving?

In a word, NO! As for the rest, why waste your time talking to people like that? You can't force people to change their opinions against their will.

Personally, the more biblical debates and arguments I see, the less inclined I am to place any value on the book.

Christianity's greatest enemy is not Satan. It's greatest enemy is its own followers.

W

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

This is a "can you feel the love tonight" moment.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Okay mister apostate! Yes I said apostate, take your hate mongering some place else. You have chased Satan until he finally caught you, have a nice life of debauchery enjoy while you can, Jehovah's day is coming quickly and those not serving him will be destroyed. I got news for you buddy you are in the cult, look at the ugly so called art that you have scared your body with, it shows that you have no respect for yourself or anyone else. Moral obligation Ha! You wouldn't know anything about being moral young man. You are an idiot one of Satan's Hench men, Heather and you make a good pair, so long fella.

Wow...how heart breaking. How could a relative say something like that someone else. I could see djeggnog sending a letter exactly like this. It's so sad, really. But today...it's making me angry only!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit