Jehovah's Witnesses - Are they loving?

by brotherdan 81 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

But I didn't mean for the thread to be JUST about djeggnog. What has been your overall experience with JWs? Are they REALLY as lovingly heartfelt as they claim in just about every yearbook?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's sarcasm honey.

Look at it this way, he's powerless to do anything to you other than being nasty and showing his true colors. It's a fine witness indeed.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I know. I'm just kinda steaming right now. I shouldn't let people get to me. Jeeze...I'm going to be careful about ever being judgemental towards any of ya'll again. It feels like $h1t.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    If you read other crap he's sent me, you wouldn't call him "poor thing".

Would you want to be DJEggnog, Dan? I mean actually BE him and have to deal with his obviously frustrating and aggressive cognitions?

-Sab

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No, don't let it get to you that way. Eggnog came here, got a few of his buttons pushed, and is now lashing out because that's all he can do. It's his problem, not yours.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Whilst YOU agree with everything they say and think; they are nice loving people.

BUT

IF you have the temerity to disagree with their opinions; watch out!!

They can be the nastiest unloving people you have ever met!!

Particularly the elders!! I KNOW from experience!!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

No, and I hope I didn't act that way when I was a dub. I was "faithful" in not talking to df'd people, but I don't remember ever feeling like I had to insult them or have bad feelings towards them. Of course I had the inborn fear of "apostates". But I'd never talk to another human being and say "You are going to die and it'll be forever".

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Was this conversation via PM or on the public forum Dan?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

they are nice loving people.

Yeah, but if you can turn "non-loving" because of a disagreement, were you really "loving" to begin with?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

No comment, Psac. :-)

Normally I would never expose a private conversation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit