Name a 'Bad Elder, CC, DO.' !!!

by Mr Bean 57 Replies latest jw friends

• ianao
    ianao

nytelecom1:

Tough luck numb-nuts, I am not an "anti", because I never was a magazine salesman for the watchtower.

BTW, I've read your past posts, and they wreak of maybe, a three or even a four year old.

Oh, and I hope you "stays a dub", maybe then you stupid people can horde yourself off somewhere and just die off and make this world a better place.

Ok, your turn. This is fun (I could do it all day!)

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    Tough luck numb-nuts, I am not an "anti" because I never was a magazine salesman for the watchtower

I am "anti" abortion.......does that mean I was an abortionist??

booooohahahaa

Thanks for enrolling in school ianao...take a seat

• ianao
    ianao

Hey nytelecom1, you sound like a 3-year old, does that mean you are one?

boooooooooooohahahah.

Tell me, how yellow are those keys right now? You don't have any dark blue spots do you?

BTW, as YOU have pointed out to others it's

anti
    , not "anti&quot.

Since you've told others this and now forgotten it, it seems your attention span is that of a three year old as well. Then again, it may be all that jack thou been' whackin'.

(your turn).

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

tsk.....tsk..iano

Hey nytelecom1, you sound like a 3-year old, does that mean you are one?
    clearly you missed the rationalization of my last post...and
    you have resorted to this..I remember my master the Christ.who
    stopped making responses to those who didnt deserve it...
    How thankful i am to Jehovah that he provides fine examples such
    as these in the Holy Scritures when antis are hither and tither.

Praise be to God ...Jehovah the almighty.

• JWinSF
    JWinSF

Can't remember his first name, but his last name was Brown. He wasn't a very big man. He was black and came from Bethel. He came out to the Detroit area in the late 70's. There was a lot of "cleaning up" in the Congregations, i.e., mass disfellowshippings and removals of elders/ministerial servants.

He came out to "assist" with the judicial committee work. He also, as I recall, came to go over the "Pay Attention to Yourselves and All of the Flock" [correct name?] elder's manual.

He was such a hard-liner and devoid of normal human sympathies/emotions that MANY of the JW tried and true, stay by Jehovah's Organization, Elders just couldn't stomach him.

• ianao
    ianao

nytelecom1:

Are you just too chicken-shit to go out in field service, or are you incredibly lazy?

Perhaps your cat/dog/wife would be more interested in your moralistic musings.

BTW, I am sure you are glad to have your "Scritures", I bet you don't leave home without them.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Actually, I don't think my hard drive is large enough to list all of them. Let's just say the good ones are a distinct minority.

What I got a kick out of was watching how many would kiss ass to move up the ladder. Spiritual qualifications appeared to be secondary to belonging to the "Good Old Boy" club!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• rhett
    rhett

I could never stand this guy named Ken Goans in Evansville Indiana's NW congregation. He would go on and on while "counseling" me about how horribly it was to date people who weren't JW's and made my life hell for it. Did it for a few months until his daughter who had just graduated high school and then DA'd herself so she could go live with the 35 year old manager at the McDonald's she worked at. Oddly enough, he really didn't say too much to me after that. He didn't even have the guts to ask about my wedding to a non JW but instead started prying for information from my best friend to find out if a preacher performed the ceremony.
    After I faded I ended up sending him an email saying that I didn't buy the JW's crap anymore with the hopes that he would use his big mouth and go tell anyone who would listen. A few weeks later someone was asking my friend about why I said some stuff that I did in the letter and apparently Ken was also wondering why I sent it to him. I sent him another email saying that I sent it to him because I knew how big of a mouth he has and that I knew that he would go tell anyone who would listen about it. While still a JW I denied doing anything naughty and could never get caught at it. In the second email I told him all the girls I did the nasty with and also that I wasn't the least bit ashamed of it. I also told him to go ahead and print this email out and show it to everyone like he did the first one because not only did I confess my wrong doings to him but I also had a very valid point in that this guy couldn't keep a private email private and he really did have a big mouth. Amazingly enough I never heard that he was asking about me again.
    As for the slander issue with this thread, give the guy an email at [email protected] or a phone call at (812) 422-2472 and tell him all about this page and what I said. It ain't slander if it ain't a lie. If Simon wants to he can delete this post but I don't hesitate a second in telling people about how this guy made my life hell. I'd back if I thought I was wrong so I won't.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit