Name a 'Bad Elder, CC, DO.' !!!

by Mr Bean 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

I have to admit that I didn’t feel right about using names after posting that message, but after reading AMarie I had second thought. Why not?

I have done nothing wrong so far and because I do not agree withy lies of the WTS, I’m labeled as an apostate, devoted to Satan, the worst possible person on the face of Earth beside Satan the Devil himself! And… I have never done any of these horrible things these men have done, having even life’s on their conscience.

I was the victim at beginning of the WTS and now I’m still the victim of WTS made monsters. Absolutely corrupted servants of an absolute power.

It is not a revenge when we are telling the truth. The real truth, not WTS TROOTH.

These two individuals were laughing knowing that I could not prove anything to anyone.

Why I should be silent about it?

They should not read this anyway! :)

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Why I should be silent about it?

Because this isn't your board and Simon, the owner of the board could be held responsible for libellous comments made here.

--
    "The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason, 1794.

• AMarie
    AMarie

My apologies to Simon. I had no idea that he could be sued for things we say or the strong opinions we are expressing regarding this matter.

With this in mind, perhaps we should drop the subject, even if what we are saying is true. If somebody decided to sue me for what I say, they can give it their best shot. But simon shouldn't have to face the repercussions for it.

AMarie

• AMarie
    AMarie

Although, Mr. Bean, you described my feelings perfectly with my last post.

AMarie

• DIM
    DIM

this type of slander is precisely what i detest about the JW's....i don't doubt any of the stories listed here, but why list the names?

i'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight-short-sighted-narrow minded hypocritics. all i want is the truth just gimme some truth - John Lennon

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

THIS is GREAT!!.....all you antis keep on going..
    now the lurkers will continue to see the motive behind
    so many of you..........booohahhhaa

and hey who cares if cases such as child abuse cant be proven
    post em on the net anyway...liability to the webmaster be
    damned!!!

boooohaaah

• AMarie
    AMarie

Nyteledork:

While I think it was a mistake for me to post the names of the elders, I don't think lurkers who are having bad experiences with the society are going to be turned off by what we say. They may, in fact be able to relate to what we are feeling, which could make them more determined to leave.

Those JWs NOT having doubts about the society that are hanging around are only here to cause trouble anyway. So I don't give a flying fuck what they think about my opinions.

AMarie

• Gozz
    Gozz

AMarie,

if you think it's a mistake posting the names, you might want to edit then. There's a facility to do that.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    I don't think lurkers who are having bad experiences with the society are going to be turned off by what we say. .....So I don't give a flying fuck what they think about my opinion

like i said.....booooooooooohahahhahha

• Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

Yeah. Webmaster could be in a trouble but… who going to sue him? WTS?
    That whole thing can hit media like shit the fan and this web page will become like hot potato, shifted from one site to another like Elders Manual few years ago. :P

Law suit could make totally adverse impact on WTS and advertise other apostate web sites.

Also, the worse case scenario, he could be forced to remove offending material.
    He could be now on a holiday and he may not know that some ‘individuals’ wrote
    something the WTS do not like.

Another point. Elders are like gods. No mortal JW could harm them at all! Like holy cows. Until now. Expose those monsters. Let lurkers know what is happening in some congregations. After all, they are preaching the truth.

Let’s tell the whole truth.

Peace…

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit