First Date...

by White Dove 87 Replies latest jw experiences

• Twitch
    Twitch

Forget that guy. Arrogant dumbass.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Learned at age 8 how to shoot a .22 .45's are just too loud and strong for fun. Never tried a 9mm.

Permits for concealed weapons are not required here anymore

At the same time, though, I have no intention of carrying one until I get up to date training.

I may not carry one then, either. I have a large puppy that's good enough for now.

Maybe I should have brought her to that park to meet the guy, and said that she's my guard dog, just for shits and giggles.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Threre's an old sayin'

you need a man who has at least 3 degree's that would include a

1) J.O.B

2) A.P.T

3) B.M.W

not some cheap skate loser.

• yknot
    yknot

Okay off with his head.....

So .... now you have this weekend free!

What can you do with Egg or girlfriends that gets you 'mingling and seen'?????

• wasblind
    wasblind

"Okay off with his head....."

Yknot,

are you thinkin' like Loraina Bobbitt?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Hey, I like Lorena!

He's got all those degrees plus the real ones. They probably went to his head and he wants to dominate a woman. Egg said that about dominating.

• wasblind
    wasblind

That goes to show even a fool can have a good set up

• Twitch
    Twitch

"It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis and throw it out of a moving car while you sleep" - Fightclub

• White Dove
    White Dove

Here is his newest post:

"Hey...I understand...I didn't really expect you to be there...as you said it's too hot...and I completely understand that. I fed the ducks and left about 4:30...there weren't many folks there...just those feeding ducks, ssome joggers, and some walkers, as well as those who like to ride bike. An A/C building is what you obviously need. I assure you I am pretty safe...I was a bit shocked about that comment...I work in mental health and know what is safe and whats not...later..."

• wasblind
    wasblind

Twitch,

i'm a woman, i don't have anything to cut off

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit