by White Dove 87 Replies latest jw experiences

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

White Dove, you have a PM

• yknot
  • White Dove
    White Dove

AS1,

Isolating yourself with someone of the opposite sex, especially when they are married and especially at their (or your) home, is never a good idea.

I felt a red flag when he wanted a more isolated and far away place to meet. I've read dating advice and the first date should usually be a coffee house for about 20 minutes. It's safer and feels less invasive that way.

• yknot
  • yknot
    yknot

Actually you can usually tell if there is chemistry in 2-5 minutes...

Be practical and look for a man who (a) has a good job (b) is interested in meeting your emotional needs to keep you interested

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

You can casually mention how much fun you've had on the firing range, with your new .45 pistol.

• wasblind
    wasblind

This type of man is a" My way or the highway" type there is no compromise in him, and most definitely no consideration

I also feel that this man wants to meet in the park because he knows that he's not gonna get any play on the first date

so why spend a dime. Ask yourself, can you do better? yes, now tell him to put one foot before the other and STEP

• White Dove
    White Dove

LeavingWT,

That's not too far off from my actual experience with shooting guns with my dad.

My pistol is in WA State:( I miss it, especially with the new law here.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Was blind,

You are absolutely right! He wouldn't get any on the 3rd or 10th, either. I am very protective of myself and don't get loose with anyone until I feel absolutely safe with the person. It takes time for that to develop.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

White Dove -- Good for you. I love the pistol range. However, the .45 is not very much fun: too much recoil. The .22 and the 9mm are lots of fun.

In all seriuosness, IMHO, this gentleman should have been a little more flexible. I think you've already learned something about him that it's good to know, up front. Moreover, the idea of Starbucks is much safer, and he should have been aware of this and agreed to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit