Mickey mouse

Long live the King!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The king is dead. Long live the king.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Mentallyfree:

From COC: "Jaracz was more of a dispassionate nature. In this particular session, he acknowledged that "The existing policy might work a measure of hardship on some individuals in the particular situation being discussed" and said "It's not that we don't feel for them in this matter, but we have to always keep in mind that we are not dealing with just 2 or 3 persons - we have a large worldwide organization to keep in view and we have to think of the effect on that organization." ( p. 118 )

From page 149: "We should have a united stand all over the world. We should be decisive in this matter....If we were to allow the brothers this latitude we would have problems.....the brothers need to have their conciences educated."

I don't think it really matters what situation he was talking about.....the message is clear - organization above individuals.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Great minds slimboyfat!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Holy shit. This is epic. Within a week of Ray... I wonder which way the power struggle will go? Loesch? Who else is a contender? Isn't Loesch pro-Nazi? (pardon the comparison if it offends you). Barr is almost ready for the launch pad too isn't he? So maybe?

Any ex-bethelite or undercover bethelite can comment on who may take over? This is intriquing!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Isn't Loesch pro-Nazi?

He hates American football. At Bethel, "NFL" unoficially stood for 'Not for Losch'.

• belbab
    belbab

You mean, Do-not-go-beyond-what-is-written Jaracz?

Maybe Jaracz and Ray Franz can travel together up the tunnel of light?

belbab

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

My dear brother...

What a Sicko , the passing of a man that had a hand in killing hundreds maybe thousands

and helped in the protection of pedophiles from society which introduced the sexual abuse of children.

Yeah there's a guy you want to solemnly want to pay your respects to.

Lets face it, he carried on as a executive officer of the unwholesome WTS. and fed

himself off this gregariously dangerous corrupt organization.

In reality his passing is a gain for humanity's sake.

• Titus
    Titus

TheFalseOne,

Did I ask you anything? No! Then, shut up!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I just came across this. I wonder what it means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4yPsdU-v3w

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit