Ted Jaracz passed away this morning.

by grassyknoll07 172 Replies latest members private

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Well Hell aint bad place to be...he wil meet all the guys there, Russell, Booze Jo, Woodworth, Freddie, Henschel. Perhaps they might come with a new light again!!!!

• debator
    debator

The mockery and hate over one man dying is very sad to see on this thread. I respect those that didn't do it. I personally admire a man that sacrificed his life completely to Jehovah despite being imperfect and didn't allow the world to turn him from this. His reward will be in Jehovah's hands. Take care Ted.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the best place for him is in a box Debator and I hope he died slow and painfully, if there is a place called Hell the bastard is there, he contributed to the deaths of thousands who adhered to the blood/organ transplant ban, and would have also contributed towards the cover up of your organization's child abuse scandal that continues to this day, I'd piss over his grave if I could Debator that man is scum a non human.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Debator, you and Teddy J would make great friends. Me personally- the mocking shown to him here is well-deserved. I don't need your respect....so not to worry.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Debator said: Take care Ted.

My reply: Talking to the dead? You can be dfed for that debator! LOL LOL LOL Are you an active JW?

• booby
    booby

first of all what does sacrificed his life mean? From the time this guy started climbing the ladder, to the time of his death, he sacrificed nothing. Had he not preferred doing the jw ladder climbing scenario he could have gone out and gotten a real job. True he would have had to get some education if he wanted decent income, but that is something all must consider and decide upon. Problem is that most jobs that have others answering to you, require much time and effort attain to. Teddy apparently preferred the easier road to acquire power over others. Everything I have read about the man points to his being an egomaniac who very much enjoyed the power that came with the position. I just don't see being coddled and supplied all the necessities of life as sacrifice. Sorrly.

• JWoods
    JWoods

+++ to what booby said. That applies pretty much to all of them, too.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Exactly, Apostle Paul worked and tried to never ask or live off the money of others.

• Mary
    Mary
    debator moaned: I personally admire a man that sacrificed his life completely to Jehovah despite being imperfect and didn't allow the world to turn him from this. His reward will be in Jehovah's hands.

Doesn't say much for your intelligence that you would admire a man who was largely responsible for the 'two-eyewitness' rule being kept in place which resulted in thousands of unreported acts of pedophilia to take place over the years. If there is a "reward" after this life, something tells me that it's not going to be what Ted Jackass Jaracz is expecting.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I personally admire a man that sacrificed his life completely to Jehovah despite being imperfect and didn't allow the world to turn him from this.
    His reward will be in Jehovah's hands. Take care Ted......Debator

Debator..

Ted went to Hell..

Not as a punishment..But..As a Job promotion..

Satan loved the work he did in support of the WBT$..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit