Ted Jaracz passed away this morning.

by grassyknoll07 172 Replies latest members private

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I really hope he's being held accountable for all the deaths, and pain, that he has helped cause.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Shame he doesn't know he's not ruling in heaven.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I'm gonna have to refresh my memory on Ted Jaracz... i remember Ray talked about him in his books. But I can't remember much of anything specific.

Wasn't he quoted as saying something like: "we can't trust publishers to use their own discernment on issues; we need to educate their consciences."

Those thinking Jaracz's death will change anything will no doubt be disappointed. The procedures of the group are highly routinized by now. It doesn't matter who's at the top, the ship carries on its course regardless.

I wonder if word had reached him (or any of the GB for that matter) about Ray's death.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I wonder if word had reached him (or any of the GB for that matter) about Ray's death.

I'm sure it did.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Shame he doesn't know he's not ruling in heaven.

Indeed it is a shame. Some people deserve to know at the end how wrong they were in life. Maybe he secretly suspected.

• Titus
    Titus

My dear brother...

• sir82
    sir82

Whoa Nelly!

Let the power struggles begin.

Watch the KM articles in about 4 or 5 months - which will be the first ones produced by the Service Department without Jaracz at the head.

Let's see if there's some sort of indication of a softening in some areas, or if things will get even more hardline.

The KM will be the first place you see which way the wind is blowing.

• streets76
    streets76

Jehovah's calling 'em all home! The end must be soooon!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I remember him quite well. He was a a real hard-ass without a trace of warmth in his manner.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Well! Well! The king is dead!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit