Ted Jaracz passed away this morning.

by grassyknoll07 172 Replies latest members private

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

This will be interesting. I considered the newer appointees as yes-men. As the old-timers croak, I have no idea what will go on behind closed doors. I think the chief crazies are Losch and Lett.

And I wonder how things will shake up at Bethel since most of these GB have fewer years experience in Bethel than even I had.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

I think Teddy probably was looking for more replacements before he died but could not find anyone who was as hard-nosed as he was. Person's are recognizing that change needs to happen in order for this religion to stay viable.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    or that the power lies elsewhere.....

Indeed, the legal department has been calling the shots for decades.

• Titus
    Titus

I've already sent condolences to his wife at his mail address.

• Titus
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wonder if Japan Boy is still around on the forum. Wasn't he related to Jaracz?

• Gregor
    Gregor

I've already sent condolences to his wife at his mail address.

? Why are you posting that here? Do you have a little book of brownie points? Or do you prefer lick 'em, stick 'em Gold stars?

Ted is ded, nuff sed.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

TheFalseOne,

Did I ask you anything? No! Then, shut up!

Of course you never asked me anything, my statement was of one of disgust by your statement thats all.

I guess your a defending soldier for the JWS by observation of your picture you use in your avatar.

What rank are you Captain, General, Sargent ?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I don't care what anyone says. It's celebratory. The death of a tyrant who was responsible for rabidly enforcing anti-child-protection policy deserves no sympathetic overtures, other than may he rot in the ground peacefully.

• Titus
    Titus

Of course you never asked me anything, my statement was of one of disgust by your statement thats all. I guess your a defending soldier for the JWS by observation of your picture you use in your avatar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit