Are you single and looking? Or Do you consider yourself to be available?

by Scott77 123 Replies latest social relationships

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Terry’s answer reveals why he never gets laid.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Terry seems to have the "gift of singleness."

So do I.

Neener, neener, neener.

Sylvia

• ~Jen~
    ~Jen~

Single. Not really looking but I wouldn't complain if the right person happened to come along

• asilentone
    asilentone

Broken Promises, he has been married 4 or 5 times. Terry said that somewhere here on JWN.

• Scott77
    Scott77

LOMAO, I cannot believe it that this thread has been viewed 254 times and it took days until asilentone broke the ice. That is amazing. Terry, it seems has a 'gift of singleness'. I hope not so.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Well Scott, what's your situation? Are you starting a dating service or what?

• Scott77
    Scott77

Well Scott, what's your situation? Are you starting a dating service or what?

serenitynow!

Iam single and looking. I was seeing one but recently broke off for being deeper into kosher thingy. No, Iam not starting a dating serving but rather, started this thread in response to this poster whose thread is attached below.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/relationships/173375/1/Are-there-any-post-JW-dating-sites-around

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Deep into kosher? are you jewish?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Available and looking but not finding. I see lots of prospects out there but they seem blind to me. I'm as invisible as Christ's coming in 1914. It's been years since I've been involved so I am having an ongoing pity party.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Deep into kosher? are you jewish?
    serenitynow!

Hi serenitynow! ,

Its was not me but the other party who is jewish and deeper into kosher thingy. Hi White Dove , when you stated that 'I'm as invisible as Christ's coming in 1914', I just got into LOL because of the year 1914 is very significant to those of us Ex-JWs. I hope those reading this thread is abe to take notice of you.. I think it is gonna be a matter of days before you get as many PM as possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit