Are you single and looking? Or Do you consider yourself to be available?

by Scott77 123 Replies latest social relationships

• White Dove
    White Dove

Noni,

I had two kids and you are very right! If you value your freedom, you will NOT have kids!

• Scott77
    Scott77

asilentone : BP, I wish that I could put my pic here but it is too risky for me to do it right now since I still have JW family that is still in. Maybe at the right time, I will post my pic here.

John Doe : You hypocritical douchebag

Hi JD,

I believe your statement is way over the top. asilentstone has a justified reason not to post his picture because he still has a family within. Therefore, he is in no way hypocritical. Besides, he has stated his father is an elder which is not an easy situation for him.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Scott,

It seems like just about every male I've met is on that "I hate Obama" kick. I met 3 that support him and don't make stupid jokes about Obama, but they smoke and so will probably die way before I do. When I say I like his policies and voted for him, that was always a deal breaker.

• Scott77
    Scott77

What I need to do is get out into my career and meet some quality, educated men who aren't insecure and threatened by a woman who's smart and accomplished a bit in her life.

White Dove

How do you define a 'quality man who is not insecure and threatened by a woman who is smart an accompolished in her life'? IMHO, the proof is in the pudding

• White Dove
    White Dove

Scott,

That kind of man doesn't try to "one up" others to make himself feel superior. They don't make fun of or try to demean the other person. They have good manners and exude confidence while not appearing conceited.

They do not convey their pride and ego in ways that makes other people feel less about themselves. And they applause others' successes.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Not single and finding. Always available not always possible!

• Lease
    Lease

scott and AS1: you two are way to technical to get laid. oh, snap! my advice: up the real bravery.

lease

• asilentone
  • Scott77
    Scott77

scott and AS1: you two are way to technical to get laid. oh, snap! my advice: up the real bravery.

lease

Lease

Hi Lease ,

With specific example, please eloborate on that. I believe in clear and effective communication. And, the lack of it is the source of many of marital discords. Thank you.

• Scott77
    Scott77

That kind of man doesn't try to "one up" others to make himself feel superior. They don't make fun of or try to demean the other person. They have good manners and exude confidence while not appearing conceited. They do not convey their pride and ego in ways that makes other people feel less about themselves. And they applause others' successes.

White Dove

Yep, I got you. Thank you. What is the idea height? I know AS0 is over over 6'0 but not everyone is like that. And to some, this is an issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit