Are you single and looking? Or Do you consider yourself to be available?

by Scott77 123 Replies latest social relationships

• shellyagal
    shellyagal

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:EN-GB; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt;} @page WordSection1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

We all are here for a partner. After all what are these sites for? Flirting is just a way to approach that you have an attraction for the person. You can try it in many way. Directly or Indirectly. You can send an anonymous crush to your heart throb using AAfter Search box. They only disclose your identity if your crush feels the same way as you do. Here is what you need to write in the search box:

crush:your email: email of crush 1 : email of crush 2 : email of crush 3

then click web search button. Let the magic of love makes all of you happy.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your first post!

• JWoods
    JWoods
    They only disclose your identity if your crush feels the same way as you do. Here is what you need to write in the search box:

crush:your email: email of crush 1 : email of crush 2 : email of crush 3

then click web search button. Let the magic of love makes all of you happy.

Oh - OK. I did not know how that worked. BTW, welcome to JWN, (I guess - if you are actually on the right board)

• SunSilas
    SunSilas

single and I feel lonely

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Welcome to the forum. Here, have a cyber-hug. Feel better?

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

I think that we are always looking. I think a lot of us just give up on the whole relationship thing as in general its pretty much the same losing battle from one to the next. I'd be tickled pink to find a nice chick who has a good sense of humour and a good sex drive and who knows the meaning of the word" reciprocate" Gotta get me a nice submissive mailorder bride from japan,these western woman are too spoiled. Lol! ;)

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

After reading Terry's list, I think I'm in love. Plus, he works in a book store. I used to work in a book store. Plus, I never meet anyone either, because I'm grumpy and don't like to go out. I like to stay in and read good books. Plus, I don't really believe in romance either. I think people "merge" because they are driven by hormones but for some silly reason we feel the need to dress up our animal urges in romantic stories.

We have so much in common. (Although, I do say "plus" a lot. I hope that's not a dealbreaker!)

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I'll throw my hat in the ring, beeing a n00b here.

I'm most definitely single, never married, never attached but my life is upside down.

A small handful of things have messed me up through life, though substance abuse and other really terrible things aren't on that list. I've probably spent a greater percentage of my life being love-lorn than most of you combined. I'm absolutely not a kid out of school. I've lived life (alone). I've seen so many things go wrong with the relationships of my peer group around me and I hope I've learned a few things. I like to believe that I have leanings toward the romantic side of things, more than most guys. (That's never been put to the test.) I'm a deep thinker and even though I'm not particularly educated, life is my school. I'd like more than ever to meet "that special someone" but I should know better than to try right now. If, by happenstance, I cross paths someone who's willing to give me a chance, it'll be hard for me to say no.

Just MY musings.

V665

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

A really great place to meet ppl. The best place really... Plentyoffish.com

• Scott77
    Scott77

What has changed since then? Has your status changed? Please, share with us the good news. This threat has been viewed 3322 times.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit