MY BROTHER-IN-LAW HAS DIED

by Mary 126 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

(((mary and family)))

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Mary,

I am truly sorry for what you and your family are going through right now. I pray that you & your sister especially find the strength

that you need to sustain you. She will need you so much right now....

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Very sad news Mary - thinking of you and yours. Much love, Midwich

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry for your loss, Mary & family.

Chris

• yesidid
    yesidid

Oh Mary what agony you and your family are having to endure.

I am so sorry.

You said:

I've been staying with my sister for the time being and this morning was horrific as

I heard her in the bathroom, wretching and crying at the same time.
    That burned into my heart.

Hugs

yesidid

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Mary,

you talk so lovingly about your brother in law, he must have been a good person indeed. His life hasn't been wasted since his relatives and friends keep such a fond memory of him. Sincere condolences to you and your family.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Dear Mary, I am so sorry for your loss. Your battle with this has affected many more lives than you realize. People have followed your research on the absurdities and unjustifable reasoning of banning blood. You may have changed minds and influenced more people than you know. Your dedication to bringing the truth of this matter has helped to break the evil mind control that permeated in your own family.

May you find comfort in your fond memories of the time you all had together. And may it comfort you to know, that in his passing, your brother-in-law, too, helped to achieve, through you, and his own realizations of the falicy of the blood ban, a great stride in bringing a piece of the real truth to many more. For those who did not know him personally, his struggles, his renewed hope, and his changed realizations became as the light of a candle in a dark world.

Mary, may you find comfort, peace, and rest from your own struggles and the long journey.

With love and appreciation,

Cameo-d

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

My deepest sympathy for your sad loss Mary. Your Brother in law must have been a very special man, and he certainly had a very loving Sister in Law. May God's love be with him, and with you at this time

• carla
    carla

Mary, I'm so very sorry. Thinking of you and your family.

• the research lady
    the research lady

Mary, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. What you have said about him though, is a loving tribute to the man you knew. God bless you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit