MY BROTHER-IN-LAW HAS DIED

by Mary 126 Replies latest jw friends

• BathroomServant1
    BathroomServant1

Sorry to hear of you and your family's loss.

• chickpea
    chickpea

godspeed you, ((((mary))))
    and all who mourn the loss
    of this beloved man, to a place
    where comfort is manifest

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

OH Mary - was so hoping for a different outcome. It is easy to see how much you and your family loved him and I am sure he knew it. My condolences on your loss.

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

I am very sorry to hear that Mary - but am sure you will be an excellent support for your sister at this difficult time

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Sorry to learn of this, Mary. (((((hugs)))))

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

BTTT

• Satanus
    Satanus

Aaww. Sorry.

S

• drew sagan
  • Mary
    Mary

Thank you everyone for your comments and support----I really do appreciate it. It seems that a number of us have had to deal with tragedy lately, and it's comforting somehow, to write about it. There is a theatre here where you get someone's name engraved on a small gold plate and it is permanently attached to the arm of the seat. It's about $200.00 and I think I'm going to do that when I go back to work next week. I know I need grief counselling or something to help me through this as well, but I'll do that somewhere down the road.

I went over to Delilah's house tonight and cried and cried and cried.......she was quite upset as we've known each other since we were about 10 years old and she knew my brother in law too. She gave me good advise, and was just a good friend, which is what I needed tonight. I don't know how we're going to make it through this, but it's always good to have good friends.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Mary I am so, so very sorry.

When my father in law killed himself, I felt very much like you do. It does get better. But not now.

Big hugs to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit