So who's been out the longest??

by angel eyes 90 Replies latest social family

• trueblue
    trueblue

I never was in there so called truth, I tried but they would not let me. There were already lies being told about me, someone else with my same name was in the comunity news paper, and I have a grug that will not go away being abused by JW's as a youngster, so I do not want to explain myself to JW's. I told them to bring there WTs to the meeting, and leave there news paper at home.

I witnessed another child beating at the KH so I reported it to the propper authorities.

Mathew 7:20 Really then by their fruits you will recognize those [men]

I do beleive that Jesus is now on the throne, and I do beleive the scripture stating that Jesus will rule amongst his enemies for a short time, and I do beleive Jesus is using the government to protect children.

It is a blessing from Jehovah that I was never excepted by the child beaters. Amen...

• poppers
    poppers

Angel Eyes, do you make a distinction between "the truth" and the organization? Can one "be in the truth" and have nothing to do with the organization known as the Jehovah's Witnesses? When you say "i couldnt live a day without being apart of the truth" what are you actually saying? Is "the truth" and the JWs the same thing? Are you saying you couldn't live a day without being a part of the JWs?

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

JB, it's the typical pervy bullshit elders seem to be renowned for.

On teenage girl I knew had to edit her bumper sticker on her truck that read "Irresponsible and built to stay that way" to remove "built" as it was an obvious reference to her curvy figure

On the other side of the fence, one of my younger sisters had many "library parties" to address her clothing. Apparently broomstick skirts and boots were not within the elders' fashion limitations. They also had several meetings wherein they told her she needed to shave her legs, wear her hair differently etc.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I left the lies of the WTS about 1992/93 and found the real truth that cant be found in a lying , corrupt, deceitful printing corporation such as the WTS, I was disfellowshipped for APOSTACY and told to sit on a J/C at no point was the Bible used during the 2 days of questioning my loyalty to a religious cult, the name Jesus was not used either, and 2 of the elders from my congregation the P/O and S/O spoke blatant lies during their testimonies. You will come closer to Jerkhoober and Jesus(if that sf your thing) when you leave the mind controlling evil sect.

• nelly136
    nelly136

discharged from an imported wealthy parasitic publishing company 25ish years ago.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I studied as a child and teen but never joined. So I would say, officially, my studies ended when I left home to go to ...GASP! ... college. That was 27 years ago.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

30 years for me , the truth was the up most importance on a personal level and a spiritual one as well.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

I've been out for 15 months. I went to pioneer school at age of 16 back in 1999.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Been out about 5 years and went to pioneer school 2 years with my Daughter-in-law. Her and my Son left first. Wanted them back in so was going to prove to them Watchtower Society was right and they were wrong. Done a lot of research and found out WS was a fraud.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Looks like angel eyes got overwhelmed by the logic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit