I just sent an email to the governing body

by Awakened at Gilead 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• steve2
    steve2

Awakened At Gilead,

You're probably just what the organization needs right now to feel "special" and increase its sense of being persecuted. Although your zeal for exposing them is understandable, your confrontational, hit-em-hard approach may not be effective - unless, of course, your major aim is just to hit 'em regardless of impact?

• Robert7
    Robert7
    I am a very much in your face apostate, lol!

You make me proud to be an apostate!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

it is possible to turn off delivery status notification on the server. If I was jw admins prolly dont allow rejection notifications LOL

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

ahhh did an nslookup on jw.org. mail is mx1.jw.org. Telnet is shut. cant test

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

And ironically enough, you really are an apostate because you have rejected belief in God and Christ

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    yadda: And ironically enough, you really are an apostate because you have rejected belief in God and Christ

Now, Yadda, that was uncalled for. I can't believe you just said that to me. Have we learned nothing about religious tolerance? Do you think that belief in God is a switch I can just turn on to make Yadda feel happy? Has God spoken to you and told you that I am an apostate?

Jesus Christ Lord in Heaven! (I was using that last phrase as an expletive)

I am proud to be an apostate, but it depends how you use the term... Using it in Yadda's context is highly offensive and tantamount to a white boy calling a black dude n*****

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks Isaac, looks like the branch committee address was good. They will get a nice good morning suprise and hopefully spew their coffee on their monitors when they see my vids...

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

The branch report will be REAL interesting today!!!! "By the way brothers and sisters we have a special report from the foreign field...."

Isaac

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Why is it that I have such a sick feeling in my stomach listening to the interviews at the end of your video? Perhaps it is because I have said many of the same things over the years while serving at Bethel.

UGH the control techniques that are so subconsciously spouted as if it was biblical truth... "not your abilities but your availability" that makes you suitable?!?!? Lets continue to shred any sense of self worth!!!

I admire your videos but it so reminds me of my days at the big house.... I have done my penance but still manage to feel regret at so much of what I did while at Bethel to feed into the beliefs and mind control over others

Uzzah

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Woah, wait, you get a tour of the UN as par of the Gilead induction? Why?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit