I just sent an email to the governing body

by Awakened at Gilead 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I don't think they can pull it. If they try to say its a copyright, you may have some legal issues to deal with. I hope not.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lance..Whether it`s suppressed or not..You have created a major Shit Storm!..LOL!!......The average JW will pay dearly for your "Insolence!"..........Or..In your case.."Inso-Lance!"..LOL!!.....................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Let them try to pull it. They were freely given interviews...

I am a very much in your face apostate, lol! Yes Outlaw, Shit storm is right!

They want to shun me... IN YOUR FACE WTS!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

lance.. your current pic looks kinda like the new pic my little brother sent me the other day... he grew a beard and it looks like you a lot...LOL. (little bro was raised a dub but never got dunked...and left just as quick as he could).

i think your video will appeal to a certain slice of the JW audience. If you are successful in getting just one dub to at least think if not leave, it is worth it.

Me, I dont have the time nor the stomach for it anymore. I still come here and a few other ex dub boards. If anyone is thinking of getting out, I will help them if I can...but active in your face activities.. I just have to move past the dub half of my life.

Keep up the good work.

Snakes ()

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Snakes: I want to create some momentum via these vids... and then let the ball roll down the hill.... on its own, lol... I want to move past this also...

• DJK
    DJK

""Dangit! Got error messages for all the gb's....

At least the Gilead Instructors received it...""

The gb is an "error message" all in itself.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Lance,

Those weren't Error Messages, that was the Holy Spirit being used to filter Apostamail from entering the Lord's Email System in Brooklyn.

Nice try.

:-)

-LWT

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Lance, I tried this with all of them and encouraged others on JWD to do this years ago. Would you believe every email bounced using that naming convention. They must have different naming standards knowing we'd be all over them. Ditto for the branch committee. What you can do is email to [email protected] and [email protected]. Unless they changed those they were genuine and my emails DID get through on the branch office address.

Isaac

• mouthy
    mouthy

They will try to do to you what they did to Quotes.... Let us know how it goes down. You sure have "Stood up & been counted" I admire your guts.

Grace Gough

http://exjw.weebly.com/

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Two more that used to work:

[email protected], [email protected]

Isaac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit