by lola28 60 Replies latest members adult

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

LMAO

he overdid it with stuffing his crotch.

purps

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

i undetand yer feelings lola, but how evil are they to you? the blood and paedophila adds to it, not that any elders i knew were that way, from what i've seen. just hope yer not DEFENDING them. theyre not just some xtian church. there's pretty cultish things goin on. and the hypocrisy! andt the arrogance that THEY"RE the only path to life. and the DFings! i'm glad yer sympathetic to my feelings. ^^ to be real truth, they'd need a MAJOR turnaround! :)

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

hey oompa, guess this site would be some of the crazy stuff hmm? seems to have a few valid points though, from the quotes from russell: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/dirtywatchtowersecrets.htm

• loosie
    loosie
    Oh yeah in my hall we had this one elder and he was kinda smellyā€¯ it is a completely different thing to accuse people of child molestation, of physical and mental abuse and even of forcing people to join in satanic rituals

The thing is that the pedophile issue CAN be substantated. The cases in So CA were documented in the newspaper. one of the men is on america's most wanted. There was even one in my KH that everyone heard about. Now the physical abuse can be seen every Sunday when the little kids don't sit still for 2 hours. The mental abuse has been felt my most of us. that's why we are out.

So far the satanic abuse can be confirmed. But I know of a handful of people who have experienced it, most of them aren't JW's.

• golf2
    golf2

Interesting post and I agree with you.

• IHaveADream
    IHaveADream

As we all know just because something is printed in a magazine, newspaper or the internet, does not make it factual. I've always said to myself that this site is a mixed bag of people. And so you are going to read some crazy things at times that just throw up a big red flag. But on the other hand there are many people dealing with bitterness and psychological damage wreaked by this cult. And I know in my case that I have been majorly emotionally affected by my years of association with this religion.

I do have to put in my two-cents worth on the alleged Satanic abuse story, though. First let me say I am very, very skeptical. The only thing that prevents me from discarding the whole story as rubbish, is that this person claims to remember this so clearly while she states she was just a small child. In my eyes this does give it a measure of credibility. And why would I say this? Because when extremely traumatic events happen to a person they are either buried so deeply in the subconscious or they are burned into the conscious mind forever. And I speak from experience. I did not have anything like this happen to me (satanic ritual abuse), but all my siblings and I were abused. I do not remember anything before the age of 4, but my older brother has very, very clear memories of his abuse. And his memories begin at the age of 2. So I for one would like to hear if there is more to substantiate Ravyn's claims.

And I also clearly know for sure that the pedophile problem has been around for many decades. I have a friend who was a JW way back in the '60's and her husband was sleeping with all of their children. The elders told her she had no grounds for divorce. Let me tell you this is one screwed up family...Thanks again to the good old boys in Brooklyn. And I also was in the congregation with good old slick Rick Mclean. My husband helped move his wife and children out of the molestation house into another house. And I would never in a million years have suspected this A..hole of being a sick perv! So as wise King Solomon said "There is nothing new under the sun."

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The memory issue always raises an eyebrow for me because of the whole repressed memory blowout. I agree that some memories are repressed or blurred by time. I had a recent vague memory confirmed by my mom. But I had a friend years ago that "remembered" a tragic event of her own molestation. When compared to fact 99% of her memories couldn't have happened. But they were very real to her.

That thread did piss me off because it on the surface, would disqualify this website to any active JW

• justhuman
    justhuman

One of the main reasons that I have been in this forum for more than 7 years is the free expression of thought and point of view. I agree with you that there are good JW's, and not all of them are janitors. I have seen this personally, since my dad really believed that WT was "God's" organization, and he served in many possitions in the Org including C.O. He died believing that they were the"truth".

But there are many other aspects that we should take in consideration regarding the WT history and past. Personally lola28, I believe that this is an 100% EVIL organization that has destroyed the lifes of thousands of people, and still continues to do it so, for the following reasons:

1.Blood issue: They still hold a policy that is killing their members from a life saving procedure. The GB KNOWS that they are wrong but they apply their own personal oppinion as "God's Law". So how would you call someone who deliberately kills people? If they are wrong why then they don't change their policy? Read "Crisis of Conscious"regarding the blood issue and you will see what I mean...

2.Organ transplans: They it changed for been non cannibalistic in 1962 to cannibalistic in 1967 and again the "holy spirit"changes his mind to non cannibalistic in 1981. So from 1967-1981 people DIED believing that they were following "God's"law...Again the GB did not apologize about this change that cost the lifes of many JW's.

3.Neuatrality Issue: One of my major points since I have face this problem in my country. Again read "Crisis..."and you will find that the GB needed to show that they were persecuted and they use the Black brothers in Malawi for this. For a stupid reason they ask them not to buy a card of the Governing party. On the other hand in Mexico WT was not a religious organization but a social club. The brothers could buy their military service under the table!!! What about the thousands of brothers that died in Malawi? Why did they die for? Isn't that evil action?

4.Pedophilia: WT is hiding the abusers in order to have a clean front for the outside world. Is the WT above the law? Why they just don't admit that they have a serious problem, like many other Churches do?

The past of the WT has indeed a satanic origin. The fact the Russell was influenced by the Occult and Pyramidology is something beyond any doubt. But there are many other questions regarding the WT: Why did Russell was sympathetic to Freemasons? Why did he use Masonic symbols and Emblems. Even in his grave we have the masonic pyramid. Why did he asked for the Bible Students to buy the book 'Angels and Women" a story told by a demon. And why did the WT try to find support by Greber a spiritualist to support John 1:1? Why did the WT in the book "Life how did it get here by evolution and creation" they use another spiritualist, Francis Hitching to support their doctrine?

There are many questions regarding the WT. And specially the dark early 70 years. But most of all is how they denny the Blood and body of Jesus in the parody called "memmorial". Jesus asked for any one who wants to gain eternal life to eat His Body and drink His Blood. But the WT denies that to almost all of their followers. So my question is who is more satisfied in this event? Jesus that He is watching 14 million people dennying His command, or Satan who is watching all this people denying Jesus?

• loosie
    loosie
    So far the satanic abuse can be confirmed.

Sorry for the typo I meant to say can't be confirmed. See how much one little letter and punctuation means?

But the Child molestation CAN be backed up. Yes the article appeared in the paper. But there is court papers on the lawsuits. Just like the UN thing first appeared in the UK paper the Guardian.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

As justhuman so eloquently put it, there is more then enough to go after legitimately with JW's.

Having met many in the art dept, count me as one who gets very irritated at those who claim that there is subliminal artwork in the publications of JW's. I always ask in retort "So is that what is keeping people from leaving? It wouldn't be the intense indoctrination and belief under threat of shunning would it?" These guys simply do not have the talent, ability, or money to put in subliminal images designed to somehow hypnotize believers.

Ditto satanic abuse. This isn't their style. I will allow for the possibility that an individual may have tried at Bethel or some KH to worship the dark lord, but this just isn't the case with the people at bethel or the GB. Frankly at night, if they aren't at a meeting, they are busy drinking!

I think it esp important due to the level of indoctrination to always stay level and calm when dealing with JW dogma issues. As alluded to, there is a ton of real issues to get to out of the GB's own mouth that is impossible to defend, if only we can get off the idea from the weirdo's that JW's are satanic, subliminal artists.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit