God's "official channel"

by Deputy Dog 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I'm amazed at how many on this forum, believe the GB really believes their own lie, that they are God's "official channel". Are there many of you that believe as I do. I believe somewhere deep down they know they are just fooling people.

• Honesty
    Honesty

They know that they aren't God's channel.

But...

if they openly admitted it then they would lose the control they have over the people who follow and adore them so they keep their mouths shut and perpetuate the LIE.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

I agree.

It amazes me even more when I see some go back to the JWs, like a dog returning to it's vomit, and a bathed sow returning to the mire.

They misuse and abuse the meaning of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", which clearly are all who are faithful to Christ and His Father.

So many are misled, not just JWs.

All one needs to do is search for God with humility, and He will reveal Himself.

BA- Love in Christ is the key.

• loosie
    loosie
    God's "official channel"

isn't that the fox news network. I think it's channel 11 here in the midwest.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Honesty

I'd love to know what happens in a person's mind, other than the worship they recieve from the R&F, that could allow themselves be taken in by their own lie.

Because I'm with you on this one.

• still_in74
    still_in74

i think the best expose was/is Ray Franz.

He really believed it was the truth and that he was privileged to be a part of the GB that Jah uses to direct and lead his earthly organization. BUT, he saw the truth. He saw the "flesh" of the org.

But what about the R&F? What about many of us here for so many years? Discrepancies and contradictions were punching us in the face for years possibly decades and we ignored them?! We just didnt think about it, and put it out of our mind. We did the same thing that these GB continue to do.

I am on the fence on this one. I dont believe that they consciously beleive that they are running the org without divine direction, but that they do know they have to make good business decisions to keep the org going. Really, couldnt they just walk away and let Jehovah handle it?
    No, they know that they have to make "business" decisions. Jehovah divinely directs business decisions? What about that bad decision that cost the org millions of dollars? Was that Jehovah?
    I mean c'mon! They must know somewhere deep down that if they screw up bad enough the org could lose millions of R&F and millions of $$.If they know that, even way deep down just a teeny bit, then what is Jehovah directing after all?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

BA

Franz proves my point I believe. He left because he didn't believe the lie.

• JAVA
    JAVA

When you tell a lie over and over again, the one telling it starts to believe it, too. After awhile the brain doesn't even question the statement. Folks who no long believe the WT crap still call it "the Truth" until the brain kicks into gear again.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

s_i74

You beat me to it.

That's how slow I type.

• oompa
    oompa

i think they so want to believe they are...they kind of mentally psyche themselves into believing it NO MATTER WHAT!....when they totally and repeatedly fail to get things right....they prob. just feel awful....like they did not pray enough or masturbated one too many times recently.........and then they try again........oompa...

but some them...deep down do figure it out deep down in their bowels....but then they say "where else would we all go??"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit