News Flash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by TooBad TooSad 74 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe the society is going to use the current energy crunch to launch a new fear frenzy.

S

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Just when we thought it was safe to come back out/ in of the water......lol ...or how ever that goes.....

h4o

• crazyblondeb
  • odie67
    odie67

go back to your congregations and get them ready for the Great Trib? what! are you serious? I thought they were getting ready for the GT since 1914.

• yknot
    yknot

As thus kick starts the 2014 frenzy..........

So PO School is "tribulation is upon us" and teaching how to use the WT CD for searches?

Great.....do they realize the WTCD reference the FM for the Two Witnesses still?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo
    the elders are being told

to go back to their congregations and to get them ready for the Great Tribulation

.So, how does one get people ready for the great tribulation?

Sounds like a good topic for a thread.

LD

• oompa
    oompa
    TBTS:

I said to her that is great news !!!! Should I stop saving for our retirement or is it OK now

to quit my job and just live off of our savings? She was not so sure after that statement.

ROFLMAO!!!...I can just see her freeze like me seeing a chick with a cell phone stuck in a grade 10 clevage....but with no silly smile!

Just when I think me and OTWO are twins....I find a triplet.....wecome to the family TBTS!.....I would include A@G as a quad...but he is on a REAL fast track.....oompa

• justhuman
    justhuman

The FDS has gone totaly, I mean totaly NUTS. They are insane and the should be locked in a Lunatic Assylum because is there that they belong...

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

Fear, fear, and more FEAR.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Just like when Ashcroft told everyone to have plastic, duct tape and canned goods in the house.

Fear sells!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit