The End of Circuit Overseers

by scotsman 127 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Edward Elder
    Edward Elder

If true, this will be phased in slowly.

No info has come through yet for the serving elders.

Will be a happy day though - maybe a natural job move from CO to Traffic Warden.

Enjoy seeing all these COs cleaning windows soon.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Welcome EE to JWD!!! I take it Edward, that you are an elder?

To add to the speculation, perhaps this is why they are having the week training sessions at Patterson, to make sure that everyone is on board and all h eelders are company men, so they won't need the CO as much..

A@G

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Welcome, EE. Hope you stick around.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Were not the current GB-members taken from the COs and DOs?

• Edward Elder
    Edward Elder

Hi AaG & D-p

Thanks for welcome. Yes - a serving elder at the moment - nearing the limit though of how long I can put up with this stuff.....

EE

• Farkel
    Farkel

Edward Elder,

Hmmm. You name reminds me of a demonized apostate piece I did years ago. My protagonist was known as "J. Edgar Elder."

:Yes - a serving elder at the moment - nearing the limit though of how long I can put up with this stuff.....

Hey, if you wait just 6 years more to 2014, you can join the JW's as they celebrate one HUNDRED years of Armageddon never coming as planned!

It's just a thought.

Glad to see you here. There are a number of "active" elders on this site. At one time we had a former District Overseer.

Farkel

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Hello Edward Elder!

It's great to see how many fellow Elders are joining the forum.

JWD is an excellent "pressure-release valve" for everybody that is still inside of the Borg.

Welcome!!!

TTRP

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

Edward Elder,

Great to have you and I second all the other comments about "acitve" folks being on here as well as those who are out. I am inactive but still in. Good to see you here.

One

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

all a co is is a spy from the wts to make sure everything is being run by blueprint.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

bttt

Wonder if there has been any more confirmation of this story yet...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit