The End of Circuit Overseers

by scotsman 127 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• choosing life
    choosing life

Just bookmarking for later. Thanks.

• KW13
    KW13

i just got off the blower from Jehovah...apparently, when Jesus inspected the Organization, he not only wanted them to abandon Pagan Practices, but slowly look for ways to reduce outgoings so that when the 144,000 were all in heaven they could by balloons, party poppers and such. OH and also, apparently Ted was put in a Time Capsule accidentally, so he wont be going to heaven.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Okay, I'm gonna resurrect this thread to see if there has been any proof brought forward on this subject.

Anyone??

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Still waiting...

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Where's Blondie?? Maybe she'll know...

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

No new news however I have heard from folks that are very close to COs that COs will get a small allowance\salary raise effective Jan 2009.

• yknot
    yknot

I haven't heard anything more.....but look how long it took the PO /COTBOE announcement to be made.

I think instead of saying 'End of COs' we should say 'Restructuring of COs and Circuits'

After all the PO still exists more or less even though the title has been changed.

• jah1914
    jah1914

Was this ever confirm? I have a friend that just finished pioneer school. He said that when they got to the part about reaching out, his instructor really de-emphasized reaching out to be a CO. Disappointed he asked the CO, what he could do to reach out, the CO asked him what was his financial state. My friend told him that he had his mortgage paid off and owned a home. CO commented that my friend was very wise for having something paid off that he could come 'home too'. He said he wasn't very enthused at all, however the second instructor was just recently invited into the CO work, so if they were going to do away with it, seems like they would just limp along and not be appointing new COs.

Anyway I don't want my friend to pursue something pointless. If there are any links to confirmation that would be great.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

• metatron
    metatron

They can drag their feet all they want. This hangs over their collective heads until they fix it. They have huge potential liability based on their chain of command structure, little different from Catholics.

The problem is that they don't want to relax their grip (AKA greed for control) on publishers. Too bad, so sad. This fits with their current falsehood that elders are independent from the Society. Yeah, right - and who appoints/removes them?

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit