Are people born hamsexual?

by SixofNine 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've dated a few pigs in my time.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I was hamphobic .... until I had my first sausage.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Nah, this thread is boar-ing. (groan)

• BFD
    BFD

Leolaia, I've never seen this side of you and I have to say I am quite amused!

BFD

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I tried ham a few times when I was in junior high - a few of us guys would get together behind the gym after PE and one of us would end up with a bacon sandwich to share around. Then I didn't think much about it till last year.

I was at an Italian festival, and I thought it would be safe to go to, just a kind of an ethnic celebration with food and booths and rides and stuff - I hadn't realized how it was really a religious observance for a Catholic saint! I was passing this booth with a big grill and something smelled delicious. It turned out it was some kind of sausage! I didn't know what to do, I stumbled around, then realized I better get out of there.

Thank god there was a pizza place on the way home, I was starving - pepperoni is my favorite!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

LOL. Hey you gotta invite me to your next swinefest,,, I'll bring the pigs knuckles,, and maybe some scratchy tongues from our bovine friend's taste buds pickled with a Limburger cheese sandwich on rye bread with onions so as not to slight our other four legged friends.

This thread is a hoot&howler,,, lordy lordy have mercy on my mother fucking soul.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I agree w/ BFD, I am getting a kick out of Leo. Keep it up, girl!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

VoidEater....I'm glad you made your escape, that was a close one. That had to have been a feast for Saint Anthony, the patron saint of pigs. It's just typical of the kind of perversions you find with hamsexuals. They rejoice in the fact that St. Anthony once beat a pig to death, not recognizing that it was really Satan in disguise, and ignoring his many years of charity among his swine brethren. He was the Schindler of swinedom; he saved untold numbers of pigs from certain death by tying bells around them, protecting them as St. Anthony's pigs. Rather than eat them, people had to feed them instead -- a just reversal of fortunes. But now we live in a hamsexual country, so the hamsexual lobby has twisted this lovely tradition on its head. Now you go to a St. Anthony feast to eat pigs. Truly disgusting.

• Satanus
    Satanus

In the mornings, i'm usually hamsexual w a bit of ovosexual on the side. Weekends are bovisexual of grilled type.

S

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Oh, Leo: I knew there was a back story, thank you for the research. I'll know what to look for next time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit