Are people born hamsexual?

by SixofNine 71 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

My goodness.

I love this thread.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Apparently in southeast Louisiana and southwest Mississippi, working class hamsexuals are called "lips peons" because they have an acquired taste for pig lips. Some peons are only lips-curious, and others are dyed-in-the-wool pickled lips aficionados. Well, some might want to go the whole hog for pink porcine lips, but I frankly find that disgusting! Pig lips are not made to be eaten!! It's unnatural!!

• avishai
    avishai

I'm a hobosexual. Several ex's of mine are F**king bums!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hamsexual

A person so attracted to pork products that they will avoid a long-waited reunion with their old high school buddies, preferring instead to stay home and 'baste' a 'ham.' The Hamsexual is usually so caught up in his pork-related fantasies that he believes them to be an adequate excuse to avoid engaging in regular social activity.

"I can't go out with you guys tonight. I'm basting a ham."
    "You're a damn Hamsexual is what you are, Greg."

So sad!

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

I hate ham, but I love bacon.

What does that make me?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

If you love bacon, you're a hamsexual. If you don't like ham as well, sounds like you've got some issues to work on with your therapist.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I don't know yet whether I'm biham or in denial of my true feelings and could possibly be fully hamsexual.

I've not had any interest in all things porcine for a while but at the moment I can't get enough of it - pork steaks, bacon, ham, you name it, I need it. I seem to go through these cycles of desire rather than anything continuous.

• joebin
    joebin

If you catch yourself fantasizing about pigs in a blanket, it might be an indication you are hamsexual.

guy to butcher: Do you have pigs feet?

butcher: I sure do!!!

guy: yea, I can tell by the way you walk.

• flipper
    flipper

I guess it goes without saying poor Ned Beatty wasn't born " hamsexual " ! Although he did do a pretty good " squeal like a pig " vocalization though in the back woods once

• Priest73
    Priest73

This thread is hysterical

I love Avi's disorder. HoboSexual.

I'm definitely a hamasexual.
    I love animals. They are delicious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit