It's not you....it's me....so a damn good marriage is about to end...

by oompa 78 Replies latest jw friends

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Be True to Yourself Oopma. It it means moving on, then so be it.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Oompa, put the bottle down. You're responsible for your actions, no one else. Only you can make the changes and make yourself a better person, no one else. So the WTBTS wronged you. Happened to most of us here, deal with it and get over it. Only you can do that, no one else.

Some music for you.

Butterfingers - 'Get Up Outta The Dirt'

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    It's not you....it's me

hmm if she said this then i think she is being kind..

it is you

• Carmel
    Carmel

I'd love to kick you in the butt, but hey, who wants feces on the foot! comforting thoughts from the carmel

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Hey Cognac..I use that avatar on another board...Snoozy

And as far as the It's not you it's me line..I watched Two and a half men the other night and this one guy was seeing this girl and she broke up with him..She told him "It's not you it's me." Well he didn't see her for years and when he finally met up with her SHE was a HE!

This guy was so shocked at first then he was happy..he said.."When you said it wasn't you it was me, YOU REALLY MEANT IT."

Anyway..I think each one of us knows deep down inside what we feel is right..go with your instincts..

• JK666
    JK666

Oomp,

It's time to sleep it off, and regroup tomorrow when the tongs of hell are banging in your head. I will not kick you in the ass, I am sure you will do enough of that for the both of us when you sober up.

Just sleep for now, and we will talk of solutions when you are more coherent.

Love ya man!

John

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

It's not her and it's not the JW's - it is YOU. If you ever got that, you might begin to turn your life around. But I seriously doubt it.

• noni1974
    noni1974

43 years old and acting like a big ass baby.Sad.Man up and get some help.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

This is a sad day, Oompa. I am getting ready to celebrate 18 yrs married. We have had our down days, down weeks, and even down months. It is hard to deal with life. Not knowing the details it is hard to say that I would hope you could stay or should go. What I will say then is that I hope it works out for you to the very best. Either way, I hope you can find peace and happiness, Buddy.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'm totally with BizzyBee and Noni

Quit blaming other people for YOUR drink problem - go and sort your OWN life out and GROW UP!!

Are you gonna spend the rest of your miserable existence whining about how badly done-to you are or are you eventually gonna shift off your idle backside and do something?

No sympathy, no hugs, deal with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit