It's not you....it's me....so a damn good marriage is about to end...

by oompa 78 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

[email protected] kids need you..Do you intend to cheat them out of a healthy father just because your having a Bad time at the moment?...They learn from you..Is this how you want them to behave when they have a crisis?.....You`ve got to shape up Oompa,or your going to f*ck your kids up!..Is that what you want?..Your their example,what are you going to do for "them"?.....And..Use your Frigg`n spell check..Your typing gets weird when your drunk..LOL!!...................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• BFD
  • Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I empathize with you oompa, sounds like this brain dead religion is putting a big slice in your marriage and thats unfortunate for both of you.

Can you not show her the information that you've gathered yourself, grab it all off the net and print it so she can view it herself

Perhaps if you were to bring the information and place it right in her hands to read , there is a good chance of making her think.

You can start on the hapless salesman/Russell who started things off , then move to the crooked lawyer / exploitation expert Judge Rutherford then focus on the

multi-million dollar publishing empire thats its all structured on. If you progress piece by piece perhaps you might be able to flicker something in her conscience.

By the way the drinking thing is not helping your cause in any way, if anything its diminishing your integrity and probably pushing your wife right back to the hall.

• cognac
    cognac

Oompa, for awhile, why don't you make plans ahead of time when you usually drink... That way, it won't be as convenient to drink...

Also, go to the store and get something to detox your body and a lot of water so you get rid of some of the toxins. Its difficult to stop drinking when you have toxins in your body...

Have you tried therapy? Have you tried donating some of your time to some sort of charity work? That may help you feel more fulfilled and needed and makes it a lot more difficult to just go grab a drink...

The society makes you feel helpless. TAKE BACK YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow, start thinking of a strategy that will work for you. Ask around and find out what helped other people stop drinking. Some of there ideas might be of benefit to you.

Remember, you control your life.

There is a Proverb that helped me through some difficult times, I hope it can help you... It states: (Prov. 14:10)

"The heart is aware of the bitterness of one's soal, and with its rejoicing no stranger will intermeddle."

Another words, you know your heart better the anybody else, but "with its rejoicing no stranger will intermeddle". So, nobody can reach in, take out your heart and put another one in. No one can intermeddle with your hearts condition. You can control that. Once you realize that, then you will know that you can change this. You can change things in your life so your in better circumstances that will make you happier!

Oopma, you can do this. Don't let this get you. You make everyone on this forum smile, your an awesome person and you can beat this!!! Use every resource you can to help you, we are here for you!!! I don't know if it means anything to you, but I will pray for you tonight, before I go to sleep. Know that we are thinking of you and you are very, very valued here...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..Just checked another thread..You`ve been drinking since 11am???..What a f*cking dumb ass!..LOL!!..I was wrong,you do need a kick in the ass!!..If you were close by,I`d pop over and put some boxing gloves on you..Then we`d have a go for 1 round..LOL!!..I`ll bet a couple shots in the ribs would wake you up..LOL!!...........Seriously,stop this stupid behavior..Tomorrow is a new day..Make a fresh start.................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• dinah
    dinah

Cognac,

That's one powerful Proverb.

• cognac
    cognac

Cognac,

That's one powerful Proverb.

Yeah, I love that one a lot... A brother showed me it once, hit me like a ton of bricks...

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

Go to AA, it'll replace what you've lost in the Org and it actually works. You don't have to beilieve in god, you just need to believe in something, even if its just yourself or your kids. My friend goes, he has been sober 2 months for the first time in his life.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Drinking since 11am? On a weekday???? Dude, don't you have a job? If not, find one...it will get your mind off of this shit.

And excuse me, but does it seem to anyone else that we have been through something like this before, quite recently? Someone making comments for HOURS about drinking or ODING, not getting the attention that they believe they should, so a separate thread is started.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit