Big Announcement on next Service meeting

by The Lone Ranger 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

SCAN! SCAN! SCAN!

I wanna see it!

• Mary
    Mary
    There seems to be a very important announcement this coming weeking on the next service meeting, forme it will be on Wednesday 30th Jan. During the last 2 Meetings they have asked that every batized JW be at that meeting and even to tell others who might not have heard the annoucement. anyone here have any ideas

Yes. We are now "deep, deep, DEEP in to the Time of the End." (Three times for emphasis) Everyone has to show up at the next Service Meeting to get fitted for their foil hats which will beam Jehovah's thoughts directly to their brains during the Great Tribulation. The hats will also deflect anything from the internet which Satan will try and implant into your brain.

Oh, and don't forget to sign your blood card.

• dawg
    dawg

Fornication has gotten out of hand, too many people are falling prey... our loving God Jehovah has provided a big circle jerk which will be held starting now until the great tribulation each week on friday nights, children are encouraged to attend.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

The announcement is about the upcoming summer assemblies.

You people have got to start wearing your badges and meeting clothes when you go out to eat after the days program.

And be sure to leave a tip dammit, your giving us a bad name.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

THE BIG ANNOUNCMENT:

GLOBAL WARMING IS MELTING FRED FRANZ'S CYROGENIC CHAMBER

• JAVA
    JAVA

Instead of wearing their collars backwards, the elders will wear their ties backwards.

• 5go
    5go
    SCAN! SCAN! SCAN!

I wanna see it!

Your wish is my command. altalt

• tula
    tula

Mar. 21, 2:40 p.m. EDT — Full Worm Moon. In this month the ground softens and the earthworm casts reappear, inviting the return of the robins. The more northern tribes knew this as the Full Crow Moon, when the cawing of crows signals the end of winter, or the Full Crust Moon because the snow cover becomes crusted from thawing by day and freezing at night. TheFull Sap Moon, marking the time of tapping maple trees, is another variation. This is also the Paschal Full Moon; the first full moon of the spring season. The first Sunday following the Paschal Moon is Easter Sunday, which indeed will be observed two days later on Sunday, March 23. This will, in fact, be the earliest Easter since 1913.

• Es
    Es

Wow they have gone overboard on the invite havnt they

es

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Just how often do you see Jesus with the crown of thorns upon his head in their literature. Noticed at the bottom on back page the name of the special talk. Yes I agree this is rather an interesting invitation this year.

If I were to go to the memorial, I would partake of the emblems, because Jesus invited all his followers to partake. I don' t think the 144,000 have soul rights on the emblems. Christ would have said so I am sure of that.

But that is if I were to go .

Orangefatcat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit