Big Announcement on next Service meeting

by The Lone Ranger 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Maybe they're changing the shunning policy. Now they can shun even fellow believers, you know, to keep everyone happy.

• changeling
    changeling

They probably want to buy land for a new KH or want to remodel the existing one. They need baptized pubs to vote "yes" to proceed.

changeling

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OH my GOD!!..An announcement about..Running Away In CirclesRunning Away In Circles..The Big Announcement!!Running Away In CirclesRunning Away In Circles.....This is soooo exciteing!!..Woohoo 2..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Item Photo FROM A WELL KNOWN SOURCE,POLYESTER SUITS WILL BE THE NEW DRESS CODE............. HOT PINK FOR WOMEN AND WHITE FOR MEN.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

They are going to re-cycle all the shit that comes out of the bathrooms at the KD halls and pipe it directly up to the podium for everyone one to partake

Oh wait minute they already do that ........never mind

• yesidid
    yesidid

What ever it is it's local, otherwise other congs would have made the same announcement,

and they haven't, cos we aint heard nutten.

yesidid

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I remember when they had a "special" annual meeting at our normal district convention site. It was different because the congregations were invited to come. Basically it was like a 1-day District Convention. I swear to God just about everyone was sure they were going to announce that the system had come to an end. No one would say it, but you know that's what they were all thinking. Hell, that's what I was thinking. Turned out to be just an accounts report and a resolution to "stay faithful to Jehovah." Wait a sec I thought all JWs already dedicated themselves and there is no need for second dedication? Oh well. Yeah, it'll be a blood card thing or a memorial/district convention announcement. Major borefest.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Big Announcement: The usual mashed potatoes will from now on be replaced with tater tots.

• 5go
    5go

There seems to be a very important announcement this coming weeking on the next service meeting, forme it will be on Wednesday 30th Jan.

During the last 2 Meetings they have asked that every batized JW be at that meeting and even to tell others who might not have heard the annoucement.

anyone here have any ideas I wouldn't be surprised if they are changing meeting times and arrangments...less meeting at is !

I had something similar happen last month. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/150420/1.ashx Please in form this thread if the same attendance program is used. I think they may be relaying a new anti-fader program or something through the DOs and COs. Though I have no confirmation.

• belbab
    belbab

It is a new UPDATE, anti-appostate, anti-virus protection, download from 'WT legal.

WT genitals are being exposed for public inspection. Figurative STDeseases are alleged.

Genital exposure is VERBOTTOENin the precincts of Jah's holy sacrifical altars. (See Leviticus, Exodus, Jeremiah and Revelations 12 or whatever. ) Also read the Awake Magazines from Sept 1953 until generation change in 1995 or whenever.

DOWNLOAD NOW!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit