Big Announcement on next Service meeting

by The Lone Ranger 55 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

okay lets look at this logically. Number one the WTS memorial date if off it is not in accord with the jewish calendar this year, probably an explaination. Or as Tula stated no one is allowed into unless they are screened and not allowing disfellowshipped persons to enter into the hall. Or all is not well at Bethel and they have to sell off property to pay off massive law suits.

Or they need security guards out side of KH during the memorial service because the apostates are causing undo pressure on the organization. or the organizaiton is annoyed that they have lost millons and don't need anymore scandals.

will they announce a special talk for only baptized witnesses to attend? like what else could it be, another prediciton as to the end of this system? Great Tribulation? Can't be that the signs aren't all in place and that is only if you believe that which I don't .

Oh hell maybe it is about the summer assemblies and special places for the privledged to attend. Hey I know they want more money. They are losing money so fast they can't take it anymore. Us apostates are killing them . Hell who knows and who is by the way going to the Kingdom Hall to findout??????????

Orangefatcat

• tula
    tula
    Number one the WTS memorial date if off it is not in accord with the jewish calendar this year, probably an explaination.

Maybe the REAL Memorial service is in accord with Jewish calendar and will be held secretly for the REAL baptized members and elite appointed annointed.

The publicized Memorial date is to throw off the apostates and general public. Do you all think they are nervous about apostate campaigns and break outs?

Seems to me the way things are going and from what I hear through the grapevine aound here the "secrecy thing" is really coming into play this year. Starting with the bang of "baptized only" priveliges now.

I look for them to whisper among themselves that "the preaching work is coming to a close"..... after all....presses are down, less print outs, bethel downsized twice now in short order....and the economy is beginning to crunch. Economically speaking they will need r and f to pay the KH bills instead of spending for gas and mags.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I look for them to whisper among themselves that "the preaching work is coming to a close".....

I used to hear that one regularly for 20 years, and I've been gone for 10 years. I think they are hoping for that because everyone hates field service

The big announcement is probably another minor policy change, or some other organizational nothingness

• erandir
    erandir

Since when can anyone at the KH keep a secret?

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    or to announce the date of a "special talk" which turns out be as special as fried rice....

My dad "leaked" to me that a special talk IS coming up... no idea if this related.

Sounds likely as there is a "special" talk coming up in April. I don't know the subject though

• erandir
    erandir

Maybe JWD will be mentioned by name in this special talk

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

As far back as I can remember in the 50/60ties the WTS stated that as they drew closer to the end of this so called system of things,and the great tribulation, God's organization would go underground so that the general public wouldn't have a clue as to what was going on, if a person wanted to know anything the person using their so called theocratic stradegy or9 lies as I call them), would perhaps be sitting in the park and when a person sat beside them they would engage in conversation feeling the person out as to whether or not if they had any interest in the bible and if so they would set up a private meeting and discuss the word of God, or if a person was in any other situation and there was a person next to them they would use certain terminology to deterime if that person was a fellow witness or a bible study. Mean while they have everyones name and vital statistics already so this to me doesn't computate.. IN other words they will have become so paranoid that the Big A or Great T is upon them and that in order not to be persecuted they would try any trick in the book to get a person of interest. And they use to tell us that if you missed any meetings it was your own fault because if you miss out you wouldn't know where the next meeting would be. I find that difficult to comprehend in veiw of the gossipers in the WTS.

However I find this ridiculous considering the fact the witnesses are still building Kingdom Halls. So that is no secret. Of course the change in magizine for the public verses the congregations copies for studings is an interesting thing. The GB will givethe appearance that Armageddon is just around the bend on the threshold, on the porch or in the garage or where ever. It all just seems to insane as far as I am concerned. There will always be big mouths and they will tell any other witness the times of secret gatherings and all that crap. So what is up with the WTBTS? Maybe they will an onslaught against apostates. Or they are broke and have to sell tons of property to cover their legal fees.

Is the WATCHTOWER PARANOID I say with a resounding YES...

Orangefatcat

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I know what it is!

Jesus finally did something since being enthroned in 1914. While sitting on his throne, he farted. PROPHECY!

• VM44
    VM44

God's organization would go underground

Isn't saying that going "beyond the things written"?

• 5go
    5go

Well I got my memorial invitation last night wow they went over board on it this year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit