Big Announcement on next Service meeting

by The Lone Ranger 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

You guys are sooooo off. They are going to announce the end. It's for real this time.

• magoo
    magoo
    Brittany leaving the house without her knickers and her marbles..

....crumpet.....brittany has marbles........

magoo

• tula
    tula

Changes for Memorial this year.

Due to fear of apostate interruption......NO STRANGERS will be invited this year.

• oldflame
    oldflame
    Due to fear of apostate interruption......NO STRANGERS will be invited this year.

This would not surprise me !

• erandir
    erandir

Maybe finally they're gonna live up to that promise that someday if persecution got so bad, they would start having secret meetings. The only way to find out the time and location of the next one is if you attend the previous one. Otherwise, you'll be lost and no one will contact you.

That sounds like a great way to get lost in the woodwork to me. I hope it comes true.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am not going, unless I get physically dragged in. If there is anything of earth shattering importance at this boasting session, it will for sure be posted here.

• freydi
    freydi

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The Great Tribulation is about to begin. All anointed are to report to their service committees for further instructions(they're going to be beamed up by UFOs at designated locations). All others are to stock up on powdered fruit drinks and await next special announcement.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I'm so glad I clicked on this thread. I needed a good laugh. I love you guys.

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

Keep us informed.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Are we starting a pool? I want the box that says-

Special "invite people to the Memorial" campaign will commence. Try to get this tract to every man, woman, child, and dog in your territory.

Just my guess. How much do I owe?

PS- Go Giants!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit