Who are you rooting for this Super Bowl???

by esw1966 38 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

GO PATRIOTS.......................

• Gregor
    Gregor

Honestly, I am rooting for BOTH teams. I would like to see an exciting Super Bowl for a change with a close score right down to the wire and sudden death OT. Too many SB's are lopsided by halftime. The Green Bay vs NY game Sunday was one of the best I've seen. Be nice to have an SB games that close.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

The New Jersey Giants. The Giants play in NJ, and have been playing in NJ since 1976. I watched Giants stadium go up in the Meadowlands. So, it's gotta be the Giants.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

So...are we gonna have an online JWD Super Bowl Party?????? I'll bring Pizza.

• R.F.
    R.F.

The Giants all the way!!!

I just hope Manning keeps playing well as he has over the last few games.

I'm rooting for both teams; in fact, I hope they go into overtime and make this the longest Superbowl ever, as I use the Superbowl Sunday to enjoy the beach or the mountains while the spectators are couped up indoors. Go Patriots! Go Giants! Go anyone as long as you keep the people indoors and out of my sight and way!

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

I flippin' hate the Patriots (flippin' is the new f*ckin', btw). Bland white bread stick to your teeth perfection. Give me a receiver with a bad ankle and a sketchy QB any day. Go Giants!

What really sucks is there's only one game left in the season. Jesus H., what the flip am I gonna do on Sundays now? (Pro Bowl doesn't count - booooring.) Next Sunday is my birthday and there's no football? There really is no God.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

NOT THE PATRIOTS

(still sore over the Chargers' loss )

• chickpea
    chickpea

the adverts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit