Who are you rooting for this Super Bowl???

by esw1966 38 Replies latest jw friends

• esw1966
    esw1966

New York Giants!

I'm a Packer fan and I would really like to see the Patriots lose in the Super Bowl as they go for a perfect season.

I'm rooting for the underdog...

• DJK
    DJK

Pats!!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The Patriots

• snowbird
    snowbird

The underdog, of course. Go Giants!!!

Sylvia

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

I've been a Giants fan since I was 8 years-old. Since I've lived in Texas this has been very interesting given the huge Dallas fan base here, so you can imagine how wonderful last week and this week has been for me. I imagine if I wasn't a New York fan I'd actually like to see the Pats pull off a perfect season, but I am, so Go Giants!!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

GIANTS!!!

nj

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Giants. I think it would be cool to see the Manning brothers win consecutive Superbowls.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

The Bears (next year)

I was rooting for the Packers... I'd like to see Farve do well. This guy may be the Y.A.Tittle of the 21st century. I guess I'll pull for New England ..first perfect season since '73(?) Dolphins is possible. Eli Manning and the Giants are at the start of something big. I can see some domination by those guys If they dont let sucess go to their heads.

~Hill

• JK666
    JK666

GO GIANTS!

JK

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I've been a Giants fan since I was 8 years-old.

I have been a loyal fan since then as well.

Let's go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled they made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pats ARE beatable, especially by Big Blue.

Time to buy a new jersey....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit