Who are you rooting for this Super Bowl???

by esw1966 38 Replies latest jw friends

• knock knock
    knock knock

Gotta go with the Giants here. It's good to see them with another #10 at QB. Never liked the Pats.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Hard to say...the Giants are the obvious underdog so it's natural to want to root for them because of that but at the same time they have a reputation for dirty play. Then again the Pats are no angels. I'll probably root for the Giants just because I could never root for Darth Belichick.

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

The Pats ARE beatable, especially by Big Blue.

Agreed. We had their number last time we played them, just shot ourselves in the %$#! foot. I'm extremely impressed with how Eli is holding up under the pressure, I knew he had it in him. I'm just sorry Shockey's not playing, he's my favorite player. I played tight end and linebacker in HS, so I like watching him kick ass.

Lonelysheep, Where do you live in Jersey? How long have you lived there? I lived in Philly and then Connecticut for 15 years, maybe we know some of the same people.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

My cats.

What's the superbowl?

• Brother Apostate
  • inkling
    inkling

what's a "super bowl"?

[ink]

• ronin1
    ronin1

New York Giants

Ronin1

• ferret
    ferret

The Patriot's all the way...I too wanted to see the Packers in the super Bowl.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I'm just sorry Shockey's not playing, he's my favorite player.

Man...me, too! Love the guy's crazy passion.

Lonelysheep, Where do you live in Jersey? How long have you lived there? I lived in Philly and then Connecticut for 15 years, maybe we know some of the same people.

I'll pm you, but I don't know/remember any jw's except those I studied with.

• inkling
    inkling
    Agreed. We had their number last time we played them, just shot ourselves in the %$#! foot.

"We"? You are a member of the team?

[inkling]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit