Confidential Body of Elder Letters from 1981 through 2006

by Elsewhere 115 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks to darth frosty, Elsewhere, and others who have worked on this project.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Very nice, thanks Else & DF.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Wow 408 pages of crap! No wonder my dad stepped down from being an elder!! I just finished reading Crisis of Conscience, and now I have 408 more pages of material to follow up with! Thanks.

• chickpea
    chickpea

i dont know how you guys have the stomach for this...... but i, one among many, think you are doing an amazing thing......

many thanks

many kudos

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

I started reading some of this pablum and I threw up in my mouth a little. I had to stop.

I am so glad I am away from that suffocating cult.

Thanks for this. I am inclined to email this .pdf anonymously to some elders and dubs I know. Just to keep them looking over their shoulders a bit.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

*** g04 7/22 p. 9 How to Protect Yourself From Fraud ***

the Internet offers much of value

g04 12/8 p. 18 The Internet—How to Avoid the Dangers ***

The Internet is likewise extremely powerful and useful

g04 12/8 p. 18 The Internet—How to Avoid the Dangers ***

With an estimated 600 million people connected worldwide , the Internet revolution has transformed the way the world communicates and does business .

g03 2/8 p. 31 Get an Accurate Picture ***

The arrival of the Internet was hailed by many as a means of tapping reliable sources of information from around the globe . That is possible, of course, if you know just where to click your mouse. "At its best, the Internet can educate more people faster than any media tool

HAHA!

alt
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Hey BORG!

alt

• BurnTheShips
  • outofthebox
    outofthebox

Do you think I don't have things to read?!!! Man, you are worst than the WT. LOL. Kidding. Thanks a lot for the letters. I will give the a good use.

-ootb

• nelly136
    nelly136

pheuw that took some getting through!

nice work!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit