Confidential Body of Elder Letters from 1981 through 2006

by Elsewhere 115 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

FFM-I think that guys site you posted will do more damage to the BORG than anything we can muster. I was asleep mere seconds after clicking on the link.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    I was asleep mere seconds after clicking on the link.

LOL!

Don't thank me, thank Priest ... he discovered it. But hey, don't fall asleep on it yet. Have a look around, especially at the "guest book"! LOL!

Whip up some info from http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-female-sw-us.php and put in a fake FS or bible study report!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Someone is being naughty.

There is already a thread started on beliefnet about the change to a complete donation arrangement in 1990.

I wonder if the apostates will let the JW's post a hundred different valid reasons for the Borg going to freebie Watchtowers and then post the letter to the Elders jus to mess with their brainwashed minds.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

You all are awesome!

I barfed after reading the "wedding" letter.

I can't beleive they admitted that "Supreme Court" cases & "commercial activity" caused the change to the donation arrangement. SALES & USE TAX!

Skeeter

• mavie
    mavie

FFM, that dude's website is hilarious. It reminded me why I could find no one who stimulated my mind while I was a dub.

http://crlwk.com/interests.aspx#zit

Check out his 'special interests'.

• mavie
    mavie

Spend your whole life as a Witness and the person giving your funeral talk will be advised:

alt

Don't forget this:

alt

• Black Man
    Black Man

of course this goes up................

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Jaracz told me to BTT this mofo

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Wow Elsewhere, this is just fantasitc. Thanks.

• JK666
    JK666

To all those actively involved in this project:

I am greatly indebted to you for the hard work of scanning these documents into Adobe to share with us all. The shear amount of work involved can only be appreciated when you finally print them out on hard copy. I used a HUGE ring binder and it filled it nicely. It was a lot of work just printing and hole punching.

Thank you again for this selfless act of kindness.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit