Confidential Body of Elder Letters from 1981 through 2006

by Elsewhere 115 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

To all that were involved in this - YOU ROCK!!! Amazing work!

BB

• Black Man
    Black Man

So....y'all like??

Many thanks to Elsewhere for sifting through all of this muck and organizing it and making it palatable and thanks to Darth Frosty for scanning this at his job on a Saturday morning.............

More to come, I'm sure........

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

this is a good resource. Thank you!

i cant download any to my computer for certain reasons..but i'd be interested in a few subjects.

1. what letters stated during the time the publications went from cost to donation.

2. what letters stated about the generation change in the mid 90s.

3. if any addressed the UN situation (although i'm pretty sure none ever did)

4. any and all letters that deal with finances.

5. letters that deal with illegal immigrants and how to handle members who arent here legally

6. letters that deal with kingdom hall remodelling or rebuilding

so those of you that peruse them deeply let us know if any of those subjects are mentioned.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The force is strong w you guys.

S

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Candidlynuts-I'm sure once people have gone thru the material and reviewed it, there will be several individual post where people pick apart the nuances of the societies correspondance.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I still have quite a bit of oddball documentation from the dirtclod days and noticed that a couple things were left out. Here are two just off the top of my head I didn't see listed:

"Application for Temporary Volunteer Program" - interesting read, they want to know everything about you

"Information Regarding Ownership of Kingdom Halls" - another good read, has potential to give us ammunition on what aspects to attack them on

Are you trying to get one of these to pin up on your wall?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

You guys are amazing!

Thank you all.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Oh, and you know, it would sound even more impressive if you were to add this letter to the bunch. By doing so, you immediately add 4 years to the range. (1977-2006)

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

damn apostates

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Good additions J. I have always said that their own words will hang them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit