"They (WT) took me out of context", Gail Bethea-Jackson video

by Fatfreek 155 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Fatfreek:

Excellent work Fatfreek! Some of the best investigation work of exposing the WT I have read this year!

Keep em coming old chap!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

to me, this is the beginning of the end. It is a typical pattern of denial and then backed by a statement of denial that 20 years ago would have been difficult to prove. The GB, unfamiliar with google and other search engines obviously did not concern themselves with anyones ability to check the facts. True, the avg JW will read or watch the video response and stop there. But so many more will mot be satisfied and look further. More responses like this will be challenged and the WTB&TS will look more and more like the cult that it really is.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Wow job well done. I hope she sues the heck out of them.

Leslie

• Beagle
    Beagle

hmm time for a new thread re BAD quotes!

• dust
  • VoidEater
    VoidEater

The video has been removed.

Oh, thank Jehovah all that pedophile business is over!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I wouldn't be surprised if they just threw "Dr." in thinking it wouldn't make any difference and nobody would notice.

Lying liars count on nobody "noticing" (you mean "verifying").

As to it making a "difference" - they knew it would add weight and credibility to the video if a social worker could be elevated to "Dr" status, even if it meant lying.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Gimme a freaking break! How can she say that society did not know children could be affected by teen sexual abuse? (as "clarified in her letter") . If she is that sTOopid, she desserves to be misquoted, misrepresented and insulted. And she claims to be a proffesional WHAT??? Please do not glorify that pseudo-scientist.

• steve2
    steve2
    Please do not glorify that pseudo-scientist.

Easy Tiger! I also have some questions about her self-reported willingness to make a video for a "friend" who is a JW. That she as a professional did not even think about the purpose of the video strikes me as interesting to say the least. I'm prepared, though, to be patient and see what transpires over the next few weeks and even months.

I suspect that Gail Bethea-Jackson will not be enjoying this attention and may even be having second thoughts about how she can get herself out of this hole without digging herself in deeper.

• david_10
    david_10

Thank you, Len-------------------------all your hard work on this is really appreciated.

David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit