What has this religion become? THE WATCHTOWER madhouse

by Terry 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Just wanted to comment on this:

The inmates are running the asylum!!

Sometimes your comments can be a little bit over the top, entertaining and truthful none the less, but still a little over the top.

But this is probably one of the most truthful comments that describes the men who run this religion. Excellent observation.

• Terry
    Terry

I think each of us is prepared for our acceptance of religion-in-a-bottle by how we are reared by our parents and how we see the whole gestalt of heavenly Father and son.

Swallowing that fishbone of JW theology is no mean feat without a psychological profile that leads us there first.

In writing my book I've only now discovered what prepared me for the crazy adventure.

It is a psychiatric field day.

• zack
    zack

Curiouser and curiouser. In WT land there is no end to the rabbit hole. All reality must be suspended.

I used to wonder why I felt so NORMAL at school and so DIFFERENT at the KH and other WTS functions. Now i know why.

Thanks for the thread. It was posts like these that helped me get out of Wonderland.

• Robert222
    Robert222

Very good summary Terry. And in my personal experience it was and is an evil cult that many people are simply trapped in. I am free of them yet have been damaged mentally and emotionally by their domineering, mean-spirited, self righteous bizarre fantasy world that will lead all its followers to the grave. I hope some JWs curious of this site will read your post and see its religion for what it is, just a money mad corporation fleecing the flock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit