I have found something truly horrific.

by cultswatter 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I would give more details but have no way at the present because I don't have the Jan 15-08 in my hand. I need to do image work on that in photoshop but am still waiting for a TIFF

• slmdf
    slmdf

I don't know what's wrong with you people! There are many things clearly wrong about this picture... why are you waiting for Cultswater to bring them out.

Here you go... I'll let the cat out of the bag...

1.) The theif is wearing a turtleneck and CLEARLY, it's not fall or winter - so that's just wrong.

2.) The theif is not wearing a belt which is SO not cool - especially with a tucked-in turtleneck. (And I bet if he was wearing a belt, it wouldn't match his black leather gloves or his shoes, which I'm guessing are brown.)

Ok, so now we can all go to bed - the mystery has been revealed.

• slmdf
    slmdf

Oh yeah... the other thing cultswater is probably referring to is the picture on page 15 of the 1/15/08 WT, where it's talking about the changes Paul made... the image of Paul, before he became a Christian - he's wearing that exact same piece of triangular jewelry that's pictured in the lower part of the Live Forever book. Wow... that IS horrific!!!! As Indiana Jones would have said, "That piece belongs in a museum!" Not some silly jewelry store just to be stolen!

HA. If you have a copy of the 1/15/08 article, look at the pic on page 15. It's easy to see the same piece of jewelry. Is this what you're talking about cultswater?

• Gopher
    Gopher
    the picture on page 15 of the 1/15/08 WT, where it's talking about the changes Paul made... the image of Paul, before he became a Christian - he's wearing that exact same piece of triangular jewelry that's pictured in the lower part of the Live Forever book.

And the WTS thought they could sneak one by the 'postates in their initial publishers-only Watchtower!! Ha!

• compound complex
    compound complex

bttt: wanna see something horrific? Stay tuned ...

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, Cultswatter:

As reinforcement to your point, but from a different publication, you might be interested in comments from other posters on this bit of WT art:

Revelation Climax, page 52, Kindly Respond

www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/125078/1.ashx

Sincerely,

CoCo Nix WT Art

• Magick
    Magick

the only horrific thing i have found on this thread is that someone "is pulling brother gregors poor old weenie"

alt i suppose this sort of things happens quite often at the headquarters of the weenietower.

next thought was why does someone need 12 hours of photoshop work done on a picture so we can "see" subliminal art, if i put 12 hours of photoshop work in, you'd see the devil doing brother russell in the ... i mean handing him a chocolate bar.

oh and AlphaOmega, very nice scan indeed. it clearly shows that the watchtower's words "God made himself the devil,..." (emphasis taken off of their emphasis added and added another emphasis to emphasise the not so obvious)

Also, you can clearly see without 12 hours of photoshop that there is a devil on the theif dudes red shirt.

so since god owns everything. he went into his own sport/liquor/antique/kitchensupply/jewlery store and stole his own shit?

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    I would give more details but have no way at the present because I don't have the Jan 15-08 in my hand.

...but you didn't say that in the beginning...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit