I have found something truly horrific.

by cultswatter 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

This is the kind of CRAP that makes people say "oh all you apostates are crazy..."

STOP! Your HURTING our cause with this foolishness! Jesus...

And just what is our "cause"? We can't play around and have some fun? We aren't JWs anymore; we are allowed to now. If you don't like it, get out of the thread!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Isn't that what Clarence Thomas said to Anita Hill?

i forgot about that little scandal.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

What is it that is so "horrific"?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Is it any more horrific than the rest of the book?

• tula
    tula

I once found a bag of stolen jewelry that looked just like that. It was at the edge of a lake. I called cops so I could turn it in. I put ad in the local free paper to call and describe any missing jewelry. NO phones calls came and I ran the ad 2 months. Even the cops would not come over. It took 3 calls to finally get an officer to come to my house to pick it up. The officer told me that it causes too much paperwork what with having to do the reports in triplicate and then each peice inventoried. No body wants to do it.

Just for your info...all the "good stuff" was gone. This was jewelry that got "pitched" by the burgular. At least that's what the cop said. It was jewelry that was monogramed and could be identified through that...old HS ring, watch inscription, prescription meds with label, and the less valuable pieces of jewelry.

Woman who found and returned $65,000 gets reward

Monday, October 15, 2007

waste facility employee who found <removed link> in cash has gotten a reward.

The cash had been dropped by a Loomis armored car found it in the road Oct. 4 outside her office. <removed name>

County officials first said she couldn't receive a reward or gift because she is a county employee, but after looking at the policies they say her actions are an exception to the rule.

Cole received a $5,000 check Monday.

Maybe the guy in the photo just found the bag ...maybe an armored car dropped it...see, it does happen, you know, ....and ended up getting falsely accused. When it was found he really did not steal the bag of jewelry as shown on the watchtower cover, he got a big reward and the jewelry and turned it all over to the WBTS.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

What is that horrendous looking creature under the flower vase or pot in the jewelry store? And, if it's not a creature, what is it? It looks like its staring at him. Does anyone else see what I'm talking about?

• zack
    zack

keyser:

LMAO

• erynw
    erynw

I'm inpressed with purps underlining and highlighting skills.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Maybe he wanted to point out that the cops are driving a Plymouth Volare with a 318 cubic inch V-8 engine.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    I once found a bag of stolen jewelry that looked just like that. It was at the edge of a lake. I called cops so I could turn it in. I put ad in the local free paper to call and describe any missing jewelry. NO phones calls came and I ran the ad 2 months. Even the cops would not come over. It took 3 calls to finally get an officer to come to my house to pick it up. The officer told me that it causes too much paperwork what with having to do the reports in triplicate and then each peice inventoried. No body wants to do it.

What does this have to do w/ anything? The thread is about a pic in the Live Forever Book, not the good samaritan acts of certain members on the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit