I have found something truly horrific.

by cultswatter 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

The cop will never catch him hopping on one foot.

• horrible life
    horrible life
    What is that horrendous looking creature under the flower vase or pot in the jewelry store? And, if it's not a creature, what is it? It looks like its staring at him. Does anyone else see what I'm talking about?

VASE/ necklace / plate / necklace

box of earrings/ watch(?)

round picture frame/ rectangle picture frame

small frame / small frame NECKLACE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUTSIDE WALL.

Hey, Where do you see something, in relation to the items? I can now make out eyes, and a mouth, in the guys hair, toward the right. Right above the ear (sideways ) Kinda looks like a pagan jack-O-lantern.

• erynw
    erynw

If I squint my left eye and hold my right eye open with my fingers, and tilt my head sideways, I swear I see Elvis right near the building in the back. It looks like...he just....left...the building. How weird is that?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

heavens to mergatroids!!! I am truely horrified at the superstitious worrying about symbols of paganism.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Elvis Is that a pool hall he is leaving?

• Quandry
    Quandry

Maybe, just maybe, the "policeman" is not what he seems. Perhaps he is a...... pod person.... from another planet, out to get the man that is running......so the man, with all his valuables, is running because he does not want to become a victim of the body snatcher.......well, it could be....

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I dunno the whole picture creeps me out

• hubert
    hubert

So Cultswatter, you started this post. Are you going to tell us what you found that is truly "horrific", or are you gonna leave us hangin'?

Hubert

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I want to do a quality report but have been so busy with other things that I can't get enough time do a 12 hour stint on the computer. I have already got some photoshop work done but need a few more details

• besty
    besty

cultswatter - you could swatmorecults if you weren't spending 12 hours on the computer photoshopping scans

Besty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit