WHAT do YOU know about LUCIFER... and His teachings?

by LtCmd.Lore 99 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JCanon
    JCanon

In the Mysteries, the beautiful "Mother Goddess" and the "Queen of the Heavens" represent Satan. Satan was originally the wife of Jesus on Holly Mt. Zion before he was kicked off Mount Zion by Jesus. In Eden Christ and Satan were divorced and made arch enemies, thus it is to Christ that God says: "I will put enmity between you and the woman (Satan) and between your seed and her seed." Thus the "woman and her seed" which comes in many forms later on represents Satan. The lighted Christmas Tree is a form of the "woman and her seed" with the lights representing the angels who come down from heaven like due to join Satan, who is the evergreen tree. But also, a more ancient and direct representation is VIRGO, the virgin holding the branch. This is the "woman and her seed" with the branch representing her seed or followers/children/descendants.

Satan is a "beautiful" angel in heaven and thus is represented by the beautiful Mother Goddesses, like Venus whose beauty is worth dying for, etc. She is considered a "virgin" because her children are actually her followers and fans and she has no husband. Imagery of the Mother Goddesses holding a sheaf or Baccus holding a branch or the Madonna and child, along with the Christmas tree with lights are all esoteric representations of Satan herself, the original "woman and her seed", and that even includes the constellation of VIRGO.

All the KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM and REASON that is associated with Satan is represented by advanced knowledge that takes the form of milk thus often her worshippers are seen sucking the breasts of the goddess. In the form of Artemis of Ephesus the breasts are really emphasized showing the knowledge and wisdom that comes from the goddess.

alt

The nursing tree represents Isis and is Egyptian. Notice how in the figure of Artemis it looks like there are goats in her hair that are hopping? Also her breasts are like "date clusters"? This is the form of the goddess/Satan being described in the Song of Solomon!

SOS 7: 7 This stature of yours does resemble a palm tree, and your breasts, date clusters.

SOS 4:1 Your hair is like a drove of goats that have hopped down from the mountainous region of Gil´e·ad.

Thus Song of Solomon is really an Ode to Artemis and not inspired (i.e. none of the Christian Bible writers quote from this book though they do all the others except Esther and Ecclesiastes) thus is not to be considered inspired and certainly not written by Solomon as JWs claim. It was introduced into the canon by those into the pagan Mysteries who understand this is really about the Mother Goddess Satan. Thus many of the pagan gods Satan inspired were based rather closely on Satan's own heavenly identity, the beautiful goddess of knowledge and wisdom.

JC

• JCanon
    JCanon
    As to Satan, he was the god who offered knowledge and freedom to man. The other god, who posed as the creator, yes the one who walked around in the breezy part of the day, the one who had to call out to Adam and Eve because he could not find them, offered ignorance and slavery.

Satan LIED. He told Eve she would not die and said God was lying about that. But Eve did die so Satan was really the liar. Satan knew perfectly well what "she" was doing by getting Eve to eat from the tree knowing it would force God to kill both Adam and Eve because of God's law. But it was really SATAN that was the target of this test, since by participating in this Satan sealed her own death warrant.

The fact that Satan is understood was a woman within the esoteric Mysteries is quite clear because even Christian painters often depict Satan as a snake-woman.

See the many versions of Satan as a woman here: http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/humm/Topics/Lilith/aNePics.html

Satan and Jesus were once married to each other so especially in the Edenic setting is it appropriate to show Satan as the snake-woman. She is called a "dragon" in Revelation... Below is from the Sistine Chapel of all places....

alt

Thus every form of the Mother Goddess or the beautiful Venus or VIRGO all represent Satan as the beautiful woman of wisdom and knowledge, associated with the Tree of Knowledge.

Satanists know that Satan is the beautiful mother goddess, but most Christians are clueless to connect the dots, even though its right in front of their faces.

JC

• JCanon
    JCanon
    Satan gets my vote. I'd rather die than spend eternity in a dictatorship. I'd rather use my brain and search for knowledge than sit back and remain ignorant of the facts. Yahweh is a jealous, sexist, homophobic, genocidal maniac unable to keep his anger in check.

Wow, thanks. This makes my job so much easier when someone volunteers to jump into Gehenna. Saves us the Judgment Day exit interview time!! THANKS!!! As Beyonce sings: "To the left! to the left!" (http://youtube.com/watch?v=3URfWTEPmtE) JC

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    Wow, thanks. This makes my job so much easier when someone volunteers to jump into Gehenna. Saves us the Judgment Day exit interview time!! THANKS!!! As Beyonce sings: "To the left! to the left!" (http://youtube.com/watch?v=3URfWTEPmtE)

if there is a heaven, and people like you make it there, i'll gladly pick hell. i'm sure it's more fun anyway. satan knows how to throw a party!!!!

• JCanon
    JCanon
    jc, once again, this is not a jesus thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you want to post that, do it on another thread!!!! this is for good old lucifer. NOT JESUS!!!! there are PLENTY of other threads for your ramblings

This is about God and Satan and their issues, so I'm right on point here. It's SATAN BASHING TIME! So I'm here.

You're welcome.

JC

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

This is about God and Satan and their issues, so I'm right on point here. It's SATAN BASHING TIME! So I'm here.

You're welcome.

pull your head out of your ass for 3 seconds and read the thread topic!!!!!!!!!!!

• JCanon
    JCanon

MORE SATANIC DECEPTION in DA VINCI CODE.

Here's an example of how Satanists deceive others. In the movie, "The DaVinci Code" when the symbolism of the pentagram was discussed on the body of the dead museum curator it was said it was not Satanic but the ancient symbol for Venus. That was news for me, but of course, Satan as the Mother Goddess is also Venus, the "Divine Female Principle", so it's a misstatement to say that the pentagram is not Satanic if it actually represents Venus, but another hint that Satanists know quite well that Satan is the Divine Mother.

It's all mixed up into one.

SATAN will die for eternity and all those she planned to kill will be saved through the ransom sacrifice. So in the end, Satan got tricked by God into commiting suicide, a great way to get rid of Satan for all time. Satan was kicked out of heaven on December 25, 1992 so nobody even hears her sorry excuses any more and we are quite pleased. Satan ends up proving nothing other than she's no match for YHWH. She was blinded by her own blonde ambition!

JC

• JCanon
    JCanon

The other god, remember? The one posing as creator? He lied. "In The Day You Eat From It You Positively Will Die"

And dont give me no crock of bullshyte about a day being a thousand years or some such nonsense.

You call it "nonsense" if you want, but God can define a "day" in any way he wishes. You want to claim God was lying because Adam and Eve didn't die in a literal 24-hour day? Fine. God knows what he meant. This happens all the time. For instance, all of mankind are considered "dead" even though they are alive. Thus being "dead" in respects to eternal life prospects. Since it is up to God and the Bible writers to use any kind of literary license they wish, you have no position to decide to interpret here. Instead the Biblicalist like myself are the ones that tell YOU how to interpret this. Several interpretations work here. Don't you realize that each Creative Day is 7000 years long? Maybe God was talking about a 7000-year long day, stating that Adam would die during the 7th Creative Day. That works!!

You want to jump into the lake of fire voluntarily? Be my guest. I'll make a special request to get it heated up a 1000 times hotter just for you. Painless (well), quick, and FINAL. Satan and those who follow him won't be missed. When Satan was kicked out of heaven they partied and celebrated for three whole days! Satan is a murderous lying bitch who is going to her justful deserts all in good time... and then will be forgotten while the rest of us enjoy the best of everything life can offer. Sounds like a happy ending to me.

JCanon

• dark angle
    dark angle

Wow!!! very nice arguments both sides!! Its my first glimps on the Satanic side and its very intriguing & interesting!! But Jcanon made also his case for jesus and really put a stopper for those who might sympathize with satan. However, reading Jcanons comments make me wonder if he/she is smoking pot!!! He's describing things which are almost illusionary. Are you in a high Jcanon? No offense, i do like reading your posts. regardless, the satanist case seemed more solid and intriguing aspect.

• JCanon
    JCanon
    Are you in a high Jcanon? No offense, i do like reading your posts. regardless, the satanist case seemed more solid and intriguing aspect.

No not high, but being of the anointed, actions of holy spirit are more active around us now so when I relate supernatural things it would otherwise presume I was high on something. So that's okay. If I told you angels were materialized pretending to be normal humans you'd say I was on something, even though the Bible says that angels would be used in the gathering of the anointed. Most presume they would all be invisible, but they are not. So I'm living in a reality where I recognize or am told who is an angel and who is not, not that there are always that many. But that is not real or rational for many and so they presume I'm crazy or delusional. But we who understand this expect that, so it's okay. In fact if anybody else made that claim I'd presume they were hallucinating.

As far as Satanist claims, solid or not, as I said, Satan got condemned more or less absolutely on that one issue of involving innocent people in his issue and having them killed. That will NEVER go over. If a person is sad and wants to end their life because things are not working out for them, we're disappointed in that decision and may feel empathy for them. But not if before they kill themselves they go on a shooting rampage and kill everybody in their apartment building, including young children. That can never be justified for any cause.

But likewise, Satan would like to tangle up the entire legal system of heaven with every little detail of his claim, some of his arguments that you believe might seem valid. Certainly opinions will vary and at least one third of the angels felt Satan must have had some valid issues. You can't please everyone. But there is no need to even consider any claim if God decides to kill everyone. To limit the life of every angel. It's like having a legitimate claim against the State or the government that you figure will take billions of dollars and years to go through the court process but you're 90 years old and on a respirator, you have no money and your family has decided to pull the plug since you've bee unconscious for the last 90 days. What about your case? When you die, your case dies. So if the angels who love God volunteered to die just once with the promise of being brought back to life, then Satan could be killed with no need to hear any of his issues, regardless of how pertinent. It is the ULTIMATE high-brow stub. It's like factory workers who have decided to form a union and request a small raise and maybe a day care center or something at the factory. The meeting with management is scheduled in three weeks but you get an announcement that the factory is closing in two weeks because the owner doesn't need the money and has decided to tear down the factory and turn it into a park for the local community. No factory. No job. No nothing. So those issues Satan wants to bring up, just to be a troublemaker can't be done if he's dead. When he dies, his issue dies. It's the simple, ideal solution. Just kill everybody and bring back only the ones you want. What can you do about it? Nothing. So for what all Satan may have wanted to tell God, God has his own message who is really the person in charge of things.

Of course, God could anticipate this possibility when he made angels free moral agents, but he also made them mortal. Immortality will be granted to the faithful when all this is over. Everything Satan would have relished in will be had by those he despised and tried to kill.

JC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit