WHAT do YOU know about LUCIFER... and His teachings?

by LtCmd.Lore 99 Replies latest watchtower bible

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

"i'll take satans side anyday. the god of the bible is a jerk. " bgdreaux , you've let yourself be shaped by unfortunate people.

I'll take the God of Isreal's side anyday. ANY DAY.

The INFIDEL

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

well emy, that's for you to chose, and that's my point. all i'm saying is other religions feel like they can say and feel whatever they want. whereas if someone provides a dissenting view, they are mocked. jesus was actually an alright guy for the most part. i think his fan club leaves alot to be desired. you preach about jesus over and over, but, fail to see what he really was about. love, forgiveness, understanding. all that goes out the window mighty fast with people like you. and as for this statement:

you've let yourself be shaped by unfortunate people

it's because i don't let others shape my view, i am allowed to see the stories of the bible for what they really are. LIES!!!!!!!

• nvrgnbk
  • bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

W.W.S.D.?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Dude!

That would be great on a bumper-sticker!

LMAO!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

someone already has. lol

WWSD_New_Front2.jpg picture by booman76

i love the hearts in the text. lol

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

big dreaux--don't judge me. You have no idea what you are talking about. Zero-Zip-Notta. Go sign up for some Poly-sci courses. You'll find out more, and really need to.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Oh my Gog, what have I done?

Don't go quoting the loser book of satan nvrgnback. I for one see it for what it really is, I'm sure many do.

Ever read it?

AND, it really gets my dander up when someone slanders and demeans Christ.

I also find it disturbing that you so readily and violently bash the beliefs of Satanists. Countless numbers of Christians push their beliefs about God and Christ EVERY SINGLE DAY on this forum. You expect people to respect your beliefs, and get mad when people don't agree with them.

You get mad when people 'slander' christ? And yet you 'slander' Lucifer all the time, without giving it a second thought.

Why don't you show the same respect for others beliefs that you demand for your own?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Lucyfur is not a someone, it is a something. Morning Star, Day Star, the planet Venus.

As to Satan, he was the god who offered knowledge and freedom to man. The other god, who posed as the creator, yes the one who walked around in the breezy part of the day, the one who had to call out to Adam and Eve because he could not find them, offered ignorance and slavery.

Sorry for the ridiculously long run-on sentence. You are used to it if you've ever read the Watchtower.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    W.W.S.D.?

LOL! That's a keeper... Lore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit