UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Anger over paedophile's sentence
    the london paper, UK - 16 minutes ago
    Michael Porter, 38, used his trusted position as a ministerial servant in the Jehovah's Witnesses to prey on young boys in Clevedon, Somerset, ...
    Man escapes jail for sex attacks
    BBC News, UK - 26 minutes ago
    A Jehovah's Witness has escaped a jail term after admitting a series of sexual assaults on children and adults in Clevedon. Michael Porter, of Okehampton ...
    Grimsby Evening Telegraph, UK - 30 minutes ago
    Michael Porter, 38, used his trusted position as a ministerial servant in the Jehovah's Witnesses to prey on young boys in Clevedon, Somerset, ...
    Bath Chronicle, UK - 31 minutes ago
    ANGER OVER PAEDOPHILE'S SENTENCE
    UK Express, UK - 32 minutes ago
  • Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

So he is an MS and not an elder as was previously thought?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

His sister said on Channel 4 that he should have gone to jail, and that 'his wife and his religion are standing by him'. I think she should come on this website if she is not already - Tina Hughes is her name.

Slim

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

His sister said on Channel 4 that he should have gone to jail, and that 'his wife and his religion are standing by him'. I think she should come on this website if she is not already - Tina Hughes is her name.

Slim

Maybe one of the apostaBrits can track her down?

• Mary
    Mary

What I need to know for sure is if he remains an elder or an MS in good standing in the congregation, before I send it to my JW sister. This is the big thing for her: She doesn't believe that the Society protects pedophiles. If she sees this, it just might make her think twice. If I send it to her with the version that he remains an elder, and it turns out he's not really, she'll never believe anything I send her again.

Can someone---anyone, find out for sure if this guy is for sure, still an elder or MS?

Many thanks.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

omg if his address is as it say in the news report - Okehampton Close, North London - then he is living very close to London Bethel.

• Mary
    Mary

I just viewed the video clip that Slimboyfat put up. It said that he "remains a member" of the congregation-----not that he 'remains an elder'. However, I think when I send this to my sister, that'll still be pathetic enough to make her see that while questioning whether Jesus returned in 1914 will get you disfellowshipped, molesting an 18 month old baby does not.

Sick bastard.

• badboy
    badboy

HE IS ALSO AN ELDER AT MILL HILL? CONGREGATION IN BARNET!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

badboy

HE IS ALSO AN ELDER AT MILL HILL? CONGREGATION IN BARNET!

Lots of bethelites attend that congregation - its on the Ridgeway. Don't know if he attends there though.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I was under the impression that most of the Elders and Mini's at Mill Hill were from Bethel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit