So non-creationist - what do you think of those who still accept creation?

by AK - Jeff 66 Replies latest jw experiences

• Twitch
    Twitch

What do I think?

I think it's a free world. Believe as you choose. Tend to your own garden.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Believe what you like. I don't want to discuss it, heard it all before, just plain don't believe in creation, however, if you do, ain't nobody's business but your own. My own position is that it all happened a long time ago and doesn't really matter. Live today.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just my opinion, don't shoot me...

changeling

No shots being fired from this direction - I love the avatar!

Jeff

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Doesn't the fact that we are even debating this tip the scales in favor of God not existing?

I ask that respectfully.

In other words, do large numbers of intelligent people normally debate the existence of things that........well....you know......exist?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

very good point!

• moshe
    moshe

They ignore the mass extinction events that killed off over 90% of past life forms. That is the only reason we are here- big bad T-Rex lost his place as top dog. Who will replace us as top dog in 1 million years?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

That's a pretty good question admittedly.

The question under consideration is not about God or creation if one looks closely. Most have missed it.

Jeff

• Backed away
    Backed away
    The question under consideration is not about God or creation if one looks closely. Most have missed it.

Sorry Jeff, I probably fall under that catagory.

I still respect those who believe in creation and how someone other than myself feels about a certain subject, doesn't bother me in the least. I love the debate still....

I painfully remember being around people who believe the same thing and man was that boring.

John

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

That's a pretty good question admittedly.

See that Jeff?

I gave you something to think about.

You've given me something to think about.

I respect you. And I hope you respect me.

And we don't have to pretend to underline our Watchtowers anymore. LOL!

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

My feelings are that a heartfelt desire to pay reverence to a Source, is a natural and honorable thing.

However, when we use this desire to engrave a mental image (an invisible god) that divides us into the chosen and the damned, we have stepped from what is honorable, to what is harmful and insane.

j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit