WBTS 1914 IS JESUS SECOND COMING !!!

by DannyHaszard 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• emptywords
    emptywords

re...1984 w't..their all probably dead now...many gave up their homes, education, not having children, marrying, disgusting, this is the main thing that I really am pis*ed of about, how they can hold a clean conscience and not take any blame for the lives they have made hard.

I was bought up in homes and had vertialy no education, worked for the system, both religious and government. These very institutions are a subject for abomination by the WTS, for their abuse of children. Yet they have no better history. It is the people I feel for. and how, why...cognitive dissonance interesting.

• kwr
    kwr

You're quite the anti-JW zealot Danny. Do you have any other hobbies?

• Gopher
    Gopher

The Watchtower has from its inception taught a chronology-based theology. Now that we're so far from 1914, it would seem they would want to back off their date-based theology. But we see it still churns up in their literature time and again.

One of their base doctrines, used to establish their "choosing" as God's organization, is that in 1918-19 God and/or Jesus came to inspect mankind's religions to choose which one would be his representative for the last days. Voila, the Watchtower (with all it's "old light") was chosen as God's instrument of truth, as per Watchtower doctrine.

Now if you were to take away the 1914 date (which has been repeatedly proven meaningless on this forum because the 607 BCE date for the fall of Jerusalem is wrong), then the 1918-19 date loses its significance. And then God and/or Jesus didn't really crown the "Bible Students" later known as Jehovah's Witnesses as his official message-bearer to mankind.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So the "Reading Eagle" got the phrasing slightly incorrect in their write up, can you blame them? Is it a big deal? The article is a lot more accurate than many that I have seen over the years. To quote the WT itself -

w06.....

7/15p.7God’sKingdom—SuperiorinEveryWay***

Counting 2,520 years from 607 B.C.E. brings us to 1914 C.E. That is the year when "the appointed times of the nations," or seven times, ended. This means that Jesus Christ began to rule as King of God’s Kingdom in 1914.

w04....3/1p.16‘TheFaithfulSlave’PassestheTest!***

Thus, in 1914 he "came" to begin his presence as enthroned King. (Matthew 16:28; 17:1;

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

OUR PLANET
    IS IN DANGER! THE WICKED EXTRATERRESTRIAL TYRANT
    XENU
    HAS ENSLAVED THE HUMAN BEINGS
    WITH HIS EVILPSYCHIC INFLUENCE
    1914 gen BIG

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i think we are forgetting. that jesus first returned in 1874 with that false prophecy that the world would end in 1872,3,4,6,78 etc. we all know the wt was still teaching 1874 as the return of jesus as late as 1943. we have to keep in perspective everything the wt today teaches about 1914 is all based on lies from 1874 and earlier. i always remind jw's about 1874 any time they talk about 1914. i make sure i never lose an arguement with jw's.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    think we are forgetting. that jesus first returned in 1874 with that false prophecy that the world would end in 1872,3,4,6,78 etc. we all know the wt was still teaching 1874 as the return of jesus as late as 1943. we have to keep in perspective everything the wt today teaches about 1914 is all based on lies from 1874 and earlier. i always remind jw's about 1874 any time they talk about 1914. i make sure i never lose an arguement with jw's.

I Danny Haszard was born 1957 a 3rd generation Jehovah's Witness as far back as I can remember a toddler sitting at cult indoctrination meetings all those deep books Let God be true1914 was everything and everything.

For the Watchtower to ever deny 1914 would be like the USA goverment to deny the American revolution and say we are still a colony of England

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

danny i'm with you 100% just reminding us here about 1874. I have a copy of "LET GOD BE TRUE" 1946 THAT book also says jesus died on a CROSS. and other goodies. keep up the great work danny. john the wt exposer

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    danny i'm with you 100% just reminding us here about 1874.

Yes,the Millerite "great disappointment"of Oct 22 1844 has never died out... it lives on in the Seventh day Adventist (who admit it) and the Jehovah's Witnesses who deny it.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I think they would love to get rid of 1914 but don't know how to do it. As has been pointed out not only do they claim Christ came back in 1914 but also that he hung around a while looking at all the Christian religions and for some odd reason chose them. Their whole authority as the one true religion is based on Christ returning at that time and choosing them. If he didn't come back at that time then he didn't select them at that time so why listen to them?

They did sneak away from 1914 generation that wouldn't pass away thing so with a little effort they might come up with the right lie to make 1914 go away. At least for those who still want to put all their faith in a flawed organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit