WBTS 1914 IS JESUS SECOND COMING !!!

by DannyHaszard 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty
    You're quite the anti-JW zealot Danny. Do you have any other hobbies? kwr

Why would he want any other hobbies when exposing the Watchtower Society helps so many innocent little lambs from getting involved with the cult.

• DannyHaszard
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This William Miller chart below shocked me when I first saw it it looks a lot like the Watchtower's art Millerite_1843_chart.jpg William Miller 1843 chart Jehovah's Witnesses Millerite/Adventist sect spin-off
    American Civil war army captain William Miller is ground zero for Jehovah's Witnesses.

There is nothing that made me gasp in horror of all WT/JW falsehoods more then this finding that it all came from the Millerite movement.
    Yes,the "great disappointment"of Oct 22 1844 has never died out... it lives on in the Seventh day Adventist (who admit it) and the Jehovah's Witnesses who deny it.

Must see video clip: www. dannyhaszard.com/cultv ideos.htm please go to this link and scroll down for the History Channel clip
    The Millerites: Armageddon (History Channel) 4 min clip
    This is the highly credible HISTORY CHANNEL (
    Roger Mudd ) not the "apostates" exposing Jehovah's Witnesses as a spin-off of the William Miller movement of 1844

Ergo,no 1914 then there can be no 1918 "inspection" and appointment of the Watchtower leaders as 'God's organization'.

The central CORE doctrine of the Watchtower,yes the reason the Watchtower came into existence was to declare Jesus second coming in 1914.When the prophecy (derived from William Miller of 1842) failed they said that he came "invisibly".

Ergo,no 1914 then there can be no 1918 inspection and sealing of the 'anointed' so the entire Watchtower Bible and Tract Society doctrinal superstructure comes crashing down like a house of cards http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/130861/1.ashx valuable companion thread

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Danny; seriously I rolled on the floor when I saw that 84 watchtower cover followed by the image of the jackass... PRICELESS!

There are two things they can't get away from. One is 1914, without 1914 the GB is just a bunch of old dudes and why should we listen to them again? The second is that the end will be here in three or four years max, five at the OUTSIDE. If they said the end isn't coming in your life time what incentive do you have to serve? The wages of sin is death so if you are a sex fiend alcoholic and manage to die before armageddon you get the EXACT SAME REWARD as someone who slaves away for years as a JW!! So if the end isn't coming in your life time well which you gonna be the slave or the sexaholic? Seems an easy choice!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    that the end will be here in three or four years max, five at the OUTSIDE. If they said the end isn't coming in your life time what incentive do you have to serve? The wages of sin is death so if you are a sex fiend alcoholic and manage to die before armageddon you get the EXACT SAME REWARD as someone who slaves away for years as a JW!! So if the end isn't coming in your life time well which you gonna be the slave or the sexaholic? Seems an easy choice!

That's it! It is amazing that there aren't 6 million screaming JW's demanding accountability,look at me yahoo shows that I have nearly 100,000 anti watchtower pages up in 5 years I am just a regular guy nobody special. When I exited the Jehovah's Witnesses in 1992 EVERY Jehovah's Witness around me,was convinced in their heart of hearts that they would NOT see 2007 in "this old system" Many had NO retirement plans for old age. WTF!!!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Cleveland First Baptist had beginnings in early 1800s
    Cleveland Daily Banner, TN -
    Internal problems were further strained by a growing number of door-to-door Bible students, now known as Jehovah’s Witnesses. Their preaching of 1914 as a ...

.....Internal problems were further strained by a growing number of door-to-door Bible students, now known as Jehovah’s Witnesses. Their preaching of 1914 as a marked year in Bible prophecy for Christ to begin his Kingdom rule had an impact on the pastor of church.

According to Conner, “in 1905, Pastor George W. LaFerry was disfellowshipped by the First Baptist Church and the Ocoee Baptist Association” for preaching in harmony with Charles Taze Russell, president of the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society.

• Quandry
    Quandry

This IS a BIG DEAL the Watchtower past 3 years or so looked like it might be backing off the absurdity of Jesus second coming in 1914.As a matter of fact I have been getting reviled by JW apologist for saying that 1914 is their CORE doctrine

The absurdity of it is that when the generation doctrine was changed in 1995 I looked around the KHall at the people and all sat there as if nothing unusual at all had happened. The same glazed stares. I remember feeling a bit like I was in the twilight zone. At the same time I thought I was really bad to question. That I was weak and not "keeping up with the chariot."

I remember thinking when my husband and I studied the WT magazine (and we faithfully studied) that I knew I had read time and time again that the "generation that was alive and at an age of understanding would not pass of the scene until Armageddon." How could no one mention the years and years of "building confidence" in us (as the Awake magazine said) in this very thing!

I think one thing that happens is that the rank and file are bombarded with so much "spiritual food," much of it conflicting, that they are in a mass of confusion as to what they are supposed to believe on any given day and leave it to more "spiritually mature ones" in the congregation to answer the questions during the WT study. Then they leave feeling that, while they did not understand, "the others seem to and that is good enough for me."

But to say that this is not their core doctrine? How about REMEMBER THE CRY OF 1914! And other WT standards through the years.

Yes, absurd!!!!!!!

Thanks for constantly bringing this to the attention of all, lest there are new ones here who were unaware.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

JW encyclopedia Britannica Abstract http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9043496/Jehovahs-Witness A millennialist sect that developed within the larger 19th-century Adventist movement win the United States and has since spread worldwide. The Jehovah's Witnesses are an outgrowth of the International Bible Students Association, which was founded in 1872 in Pittsburgh by Charles Taze Russell. Jehovah's Witness... (75 of 1224 words) Growing up a schoolboy in the 1960's the prestigious Britannica was the definitive authority on everything.

• 1914!
    1914!

[quote]The absurdity of it is that when the generation doctrine was changed in 1995 [/quote] wait, so what was exactly changed? I thought that they still believe that the some generation that saw jesus' coming would be the same that witness armageddon? Does anyone know what the official count is of those partaking in the passover? IIRC, they used to publish or announce that information every year. I'd find it hard to believe there is more than a couple dozen left, if that.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Danny

I saw that on the history channel Very interesting. I always wondered why the jws fought so hard to recreate their origins.

I had a doctor who was a 7th day adventist He once tried to 'shepherd" me b/c the elders were not. Nice man, really.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit