WBTS 1914 IS JESUS SECOND COMING !!!

by DannyHaszard 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/139169/1.ashx 1914 "generations" flip-flop in 1995 watchtower article w 1995 November 1p.17par.6ATimetoKeepAwake

Eager to see the end of this evil system, Jehovah’s people have at times speculated about the time when the "great tribulation" would break out, even tying this to calculations of what is the lifetime of a generation since 1914. However, we "bring a heart of wisdom in," not by speculating about how many years or days make up a generation, but by thinking about how we "count our days" in bringing joyful praise to Jehovah. (Psalm 90:12) Rather than provide a rule for measuring time, the term "generation" as used by Jesus refers principally to contemporary people of a certain historical period, with their identifying characteristics. 1914_Gen0BIG.jpg 1914 gen BIG picture by DannyHaszard
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

For 33 years as a 3rd generation born Jehovah's Witness I went door to door with a Bible in my hand and Watchtower society literature.On YOUR door step,convinced in my heart of hearts that unless I recruited you as a Jehovah's Witness that you and your family would all die a horrible ghastly death. This is what the Watchtower sect programmed me to believe. Moreover,this is what I spent all my time,money promoting and this is what all 3 generations of my Haszard clan promoted. This is what the Watchtower sect indoctrinated us to believe. At 5 meetings a week,weekend 'meetings for field service' pep rallies we would be reminded that we were the world's only hope. This is what the Watchtower sect brainwashed us to believe. Our message that we carried door to door that I had been drilled and knew by heart from hundreds of meetings: God's Kingdom by Jesus Christ was established in the year 1914 and this generation (meant to convey the immediacy of the right now in my youthful lifetime) will get to see Armageddon and the paradise . This is what the Watchtower sect trained me to believe. It was all a LIE!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/139169/1.ashx 1914 "generations" flip-flop in 1995 watchtower article

For 50 plus years the masthead of the Watchtower,viewed when you opened up to the inside front cover would read as follows:

"This magazine(Watchtower) builds up confidence in the Creators PROMISE of a peaceful and secure "new world" before the generation "that witnessed" the EVENTS OF 1914 passes away"".
    By their own admission the Watchtowers has published this dogma in hundreds of millions of pieces of their own literature.

They deleted this false Adventist millerite derived prophecy in 1995 because it had FAILED.

The Watchtower leadership has "purged" hundreds of thousands of followers over the years for failing to uphold the 1914 (Jesus came to power) loyalty oath to this now defunct dogma.

The Bible clearly warns to turn away from false prophets.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Reform Movement Disproves Core Doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses
    Emediawire (press release), WA - 1 hour ago
    A reform group called The Bene Yeshua, meaning in Hebrew "children or students of Yeshua (Jesus)," believes it has proven that a core doctrine of Jehovah's...
    PR Web (press release), WA - 1 hour ago
    A reform group called The Bene Yeshua, meaning in Hebrew "children or students of Yeshua (Jesus)," believes it has proven that a core doctrine of Jehovah's...

http://www.topix.net/who/jehovahs-witnesses/2007/08/core-1914-doctrine-of-jehovahs-witnesses-debunked Add your comments here,this is BIG on the news

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Emediawire (press release), WA - 1 hour ago
    A reform group called The Bene Yeshua, meaning in Hebrew "children or students of Yeshua (Jesus)," believes it has proven that a core doctrine of Jehovah's ...
    PR Web (press release), WA - 1 hour ago
    A reform group called The Bene Yeshua, meaning in Hebrew "children or students of Yeshua (Jesus)," believes it has proven that a core doctrine of Jehovah's ...

http://www.topix.net/who/jehovahs-witnesses/2007/08/core-1914-doctrine-of-jehovahs-witnesses-debunked Add your comments here,this is BIG on the news

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Top ranked news for Yahoo too not a good day for the Watchtower cult

Reform Movement Disproves Core Doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses PRWeb - 2 hours, 52 minutes ago A reform group called The Bene Yeshua, meaning in Hebrew "children or students of Yeshua (Jesus)," believes it has proven that a core doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses conflicts with the Bible itself. The "1914 doctrine" of Jehovah's Witnesses has been a source of debate and controversy because it misleads adherents into believing that the first destruction of Jerusalem took place in 607 BCE ...

• 2. Reform Movement Disproves Core Doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses
  • PRWeb via Yahoo! News - Aug 14 12:01 AM A reform group called The Bene Yeshua, meaning in Hebrew "children or students of Yeshua (Jesus)," believes it has proven that a core doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses conflicts with the Bible itself.
  • 4. Congregation says county denying religious rights Naples Daily News - Aug 13 5:24 PM A Jehovah’s Witness congregation wants to expand in Golden Gate Estates but has been rejected, claiming it’s being denied religious freedom.
  • 5. Jehovah Witness expansion: Not in my backyard! WINK TV Southwest Florida - Aug 09 9:52 AM Not in my backyard! That’s the message a group of Golden Gate Estates people are saying to a Jehovah Witness congregation wanting to expand its Kingdom Hall.
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This image should now be hyperlinked

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

..in Central Europe, the Rappites and the Millerites in 19th century America, and more recently the Jehovah's Witnesses. The Millerites of upstate New York were one fairly typical millenarian sect. In 1818, William Miller, the group's founder,... http://www.reason.com/blog/show/121982.html DiCaprio's The 11th Hour: We are the Most Important Generation in History
    Ronald Bailey | August 16, 2007, 11:38am Millenarianism has a venerable history in the West traced back to early Christians who anxiously anticipated an imminent Last Judgment and the advent of a "new heaven and a new earth" (Rev. 21:1).

This Western predisposition to millenarianism spawned various sects including the Anabaptists and the Hussites in Central Europe, the Rappites and the Millerites in 19th century America, and more recently the Jehovah's Witnesses. The Millerites of upstate New York were one fairly typical millenarian sect. In 1818, William Miller, the group's founder, calculated that Christ's Second Coming would take place during the next 25 years. Spectacular meteor showers and a huge comet were taken as unmistakable portents of impending disaster. After several missed dates, Miller finally predicted that the end would definitely come on October 22, 1844. One the appointed day many believers, dressed in white robes, climbed nearby hilltops to await the apocalypse. "The Great Disappointment" is how the Seventh Day Adventists , the modern successors of the Millerites, characterize Miller's prophetic failure. -------
    Danny Haszard comment:
    There is abundant compelling proof that the Jehovah's Witnesses are a spin-off of the William Miller movement,same as many other apocalyptic groups.

The central CORE doctrine of the Watchtower,the reason they came into existence was to proclaim Jesus Christ second coming in 1914.They will now deny that they ever made this claim,that's called BAIT AND SWITCH

For 50 plus years the masthead of the Watchtower,viewed when you opened up to the inside front cover would read as follows:

"This magazine(Watchtower) builds up confidence in the Creators PROMISE of a peaceful and secure "new world" before the generation "that witnessed" the EVENTS OF 1914 passes away"".
    By their own admission the Watchtowers has published this dogma in hundreds of millions of pieces of their own literature.

They deleted this false Adventist millerite derived prophecy in 1995 because it had FAILED.

The Watchtower leadership has "purged" hundreds of thousands of followers over the years for failing to uphold the 1914 (Jesus came to power) loyalty oath to this now defunct dogma.

The Bible clearly warns to turn away from false prophets.
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

A knock on your door
    Columbia Daily Tribune , MO - Aug 18 2007
    By ANNIE NELSON of the Tribune’s staff For two of Columbia ’s Jehovah’s Witness families, the time they spent inviting city residents to a recent 2007 ... Jehovah’s Witnesses believe the devil descended to Earth during World War I (1914) and has "great anger" at the short time left before the realization of God’s kingdom, Jerod Ellis said. What would God’s kingdom be like? "There would be no ruining of the Earth, no pollution, no crime, no violence; it would be like your best day, every day," J.C. Reese said. "There would be no hospitals, no cemeteries … because there would be no more sickness or sorrow. You would no longer age." Reese said no one is exactly sure when the kingdom will be realized but that "it’s sure not the time to be storing up treasures($$) on this Earth." (Should we not save for retirement?)

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

www.watchtower.org/e/20051001/article_02.htm Do You Recognize the Sign of Jesus’ Presence? - Jehovah's ...

“The war that began in August 1914 and came to an end in November 1918 was a dramatic event ... Do you see a pattern, a composite sign of global importance? ...
    www.watchtower.org/e/20051001/article_02.htm - 18k
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    The Watchtower cult's ego is so conceited and profoundly arrogant that we were taught that the only reason there is petroleum deposits in the ground (put there by Jehovah) made commercially viable in the late 1800's.Was so,get this...Jehovah's Witnesses would have the invention of the automobile with the oil for fuel so they could drive door to door.
    MORE! I have read in numerous WT publications and heard in dozens of talks at the Kingdom Halls that the ONLY reason there was a WW1 was because "Satan instigated WW1 so that he could get at the faithful anointed of JW's" you know drunken Watchtower leader Joseph Rutherford and his buds.

That's right all the millions of men women and children who perished in WW1 was just a little collateral damage the real news was the oppression of a handful of Jehovah's Witnesses on the corporate board of the Watchtower.

MORE yet, Satan didn't succeed with destroying JW's in WW1 so he started WW2 again for the same reason to whip up persecution against JW's by way of war hysteria to try to "get them" 55 million human beings die and it's all just collateral damage because Heaven and Earth revolve around Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower.
    The incredible arrogance of ruthless egotism from a supremacist/extremist cult.

To: all you Watchtower apologist there are a million former and active Jehovah's Witnesses who can vouch that this is all true about the WT's history.

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit