You Might Be a JW

by prophecor 53 Replies latest social humour

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

Jeff Foxworthy actually did a bit on this:

The following is Jeff Foxworthy's: "You Might Be A

IF....."

If "pioneer" is not a stereo, "new light" is not something in the housewares department and "tract" has nothing to do with land or farming. If you know when Nisan 14 of the Jewish Calendar lands in the Gregorian calendar from year to year, and yet you commonly forget your own birthday.

If for you, "Memorial Day" isn't in May.

If you spend days at a baseball stadium, never see a ball and don't even have a beer.

If you think "formal clothing" and "Civic Center" belong in the same sentence.

If you wash windows or cars for a living and still own five suits.

If you think nothing of letting your friends stop by to use the bathroom.

If you know the cleanliness of every coffee shop for four towns around.

If you think 2-door vehicles aren't really cars.

If you go to Home Depot and go down the aisle where doors are displayed, and you feel compelled to knock on them.

If you can't buy a pair of shoes without thinking about how comfortable they will need to be while walking residential streets in 95 degree heat.

If you have the tendency to refer to books by color instead of by title.

If you have a shelf just for 192 page books. If you can't pick up a book, or anything else to read without picking up a pencil or highlighter too.

If you think it is complimentary to refer to someone as "a study".

If you have "get-togethers", rather than "parties".

If after one of such "get-togethers" at your home, your house is not a mess and you have more food than when you started.

If you realize things are getting worse and you're thrilled.

• BrentR
    BrentR

If you're fifty pounds overweight but believe that smoking is a defilement of the flesh then you might be a JW.

• I Know what I like, and I like what I know
    I Know what I like, and I like what I know

saying shunning people is an act of love

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

If you say "fortunate" instead of "lucky", you might be a jw.

• BFD
    BFD

You might be a JW if

You do not save for retirement because the end is near

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Here's one : If your 25 years old, live at home, and the only woman you have ever kissed is your mom, you might be a JW

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

All of these are so funny and yet so sad.

• agapa37
    agapa37

You give freely of your time,energy, and resources obeying jesus command to preach the Goodnews........

You might be a JW

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well it is not following Jesus command if you are preahing lies, not the real good news.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

You might be a JW if you turn down a college s cholarship to be a full time "pioneer".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit